• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans for POTUS, 2016 Edition

I mean, if that is Rubio in that foam party picture, it is probably important to point out that there is not a single non-male in that entire photograph. Not exactly a frat basement, you know?

I mean, if that is Rubio in that foam party picture, it is probably important to point out that there is not a single non-male in that entire photograph. Not exactly a frat basement, you know?

Bruh, I don't think you get foam parties.

How do you know that's not a frat basement?

Bruh, I don't think you get foam parties.

How do you know that's not a frat basement?

I mean, fair. But I thought the whole point -- from the frat's perspective -- was to get a bunch of girls all foamy and hit on them.

After reading the other article, that's a whole bunch of meh for me. I'm cool with humanizing presidential candidates, and going after anybody for taking a hit or drinking a beer underaged or getting in some trouble as a kid is pretty hypocritical from the majority of Americans. And, if it turns out Rubio is totally gay, then sweet. His voters may not agree though.

12717464_1659479327647031_3553923600051082350_n.jpg

I mean, fair. But I thought the whole point -- from the frat's perspective -- was to get a bunch of girls all foamy and hit on them.

After reading the other article, that's a whole bunch of meh for me. I'm cool with humanizing presidential candidates, and going after anybody for taking a hit or drinking a beer underaged or getting in some trouble as a kid is pretty hypocritical from the majority of Americans. And, if it turns out Rubio is totally gay, then sweet. His voters may not agree though.

sure it was

According to PPP today, they show the numbers to be Trump 35, Cruz 18, Rubio 18, Kasich 10, Bush 7, Carson 7. They seem to be pretty reliable in their polling and being in SC this is about what it feels like to me. There are actually some independents and usual Dems that I know that are going to vote for Trump on Saturday.

I agree that RNC has shit all over Trump and knowing the kind of guy he is, I can see him crapping all over GOP by running 3rd party to prove his point.

LOL. Jeb brings W in to campaign for him and immediately drops to 7%. And this is in South Carolina, mind you. If W continues to campaign for him, Jeb may drop below Carson.

Jeb(!) has to drop out after SC doesn't he? He looks so out of it in the above vid, like he knows it's over.

Jeb(!) has to drop out after SC doesn't he? He looks so out of it in the above vid, like he knows it's over.

Either he relies on FL as his last chance or he drops out to avoid embarrassing himself in FL. Not sure which one is worse. Both are bad.

Hilarious take on Jeb in NH from Samantha Bee on her new late night show.

Cruz :smh

http://time.com/4225884/ted-cruz-military-gluten-free-meals/

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz looked to gain the support of military voters in South Carolina on Tuesday, promising to build a robust military if elected and pledged not to provide gluten-free military meals, which he equated with a culture of political correctness.
“That’s why the last thing any commander should need to worry about is the grades he is getting from some plush-bottomed Pentagon bureaucrat for political correctness or social experiments—or providing gluten-free MREs,” Cruz said, using the shorthand term for Meal, Ready-to-Eat, CNN reported.
About 1% of Americans have celiac disease, an autoimmune disorder that makes a person intolerant to gluten, according to the Celiac Disease Foundation. A spokesman for the Department of Defense said the provision of gluten-free meals differs based on the military branch.

We have finally figured out the problem. It's those darn gluten free meals that has made our military soft as bunny rabbits. Thanks Cruz.

The important takeaway is that Ted Cruz believes our military is weak. I happen to disagree. I would imagine everyone else disagrees too except defense contractors and the recipients of their campaign contributions.

Either he relies on FL as his last chance or he drops out to avoid embarrassing himself in FL. Not sure which one is worse. Both are bad.

Hilarious take on Jeb in NH from Samantha Bee on her new late night show.

Her opening show was about 10 times better than I thought it'd be. She's exactly what the Daily Show is lacking now - actually has some bite to her commentary. Trevor Noah is watchable and funny at times but he has no edge to him.

Back