• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Trying to Bring Back Slavery in Virginia

Don't understand why more isn't made of this Ryan hypocrisy. Guess because in pales in comparison to the hypocrisy at the top of his ticket.[/QUOTE

If this is the sole issue liberals have with Ryan who colaborated with Wyden to try to save Medicare you guys have some heavy lifting to do. Just sayin'. I would think you all would like the fact he liked parts of her philosophy. It hardly takes away from the fact he is a Jack Kemp conservative at heart.

Don't understand why more isn't made of this Ryan hypocrisy. Guess because in pales in comparison to the hypocrisy at the top of his ticket.[/QUOTE

If this is the sole issue liberals have with Ryan who colaborated with Wyden to try to save Medicare you guys have some heavy lifting to do. Just sayin'. I would think you all would like the fact he liked parts of her philosophy. It hardly takes away from the fact he is a Jack Kemp conservative at heart.

Not sure why you would think this is the sole issue with Ryan, don't believe anyone said that. And Jack Kemp would school this boy. And Go Bills, indeed!

Not sure why you would think this is the sole issue with Ryan, don't believe anyone said that. And Jack Kemp would school this boy. And Go Bills, indeed!

You do realize Ryan worked for Kemp and was highly respected by the man... well, you'll know soon enough when Joe and Paul go at it in the debates. Like it or not, Ryan is a smart guy. And somebody has to tackle entitlements sooner or later. He's just willing to be the guy. He'll probably go to the cross for it but I admire his willingness... and I'm betting a lot of other people are too. I'll be interested to learn what the administration's plan is... they do have a plan, right?

He worked for Kemp in his think tank and absorbed his knowledge. Whose knowledge did Obama absorb? Let's just think about that for a moment...

Columbia > Some shitty public school in Ohio

It is not the arrow... it is the indian. Save the elitist garbage for the huffpo board. I'm not buying it. But since you bring it up... I'd love to see his college applications even more so than his grades. Meaning Obama not Ryan.

I liked Kemp, but he wasn't a particularly strong VP himself.

You do realize Ryan worked for Kemp and was highly respected by the man... well, you'll know soon enough when Joe and Paul go at it in the debates. Like it or not, Ryan is a smart guy. And somebody has to tackle entitlements sooner or later. He's just willing to be the guy. He'll probably go to the cross for it but I admire his willingness... and I'm betting a lot of other people are too. I'll be interested to learn what the administration's plan is... they do have a plan, right?

sanduskey worked for paterno and was highly respected by him.

Probably because it's not an issue but a LW talking point.

Talking about Obama's weak-line approach to China and how that would "never happen in a Romney/Ryan White House" while having to admit voting against allowing the House to debate a bill on taking a stronger approach to China.

Denouncing the ARRA/Stimulus act while requesting money from it.

These are the "talking points" to which you're referring??

Back