• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Trying to Bring Back Slavery in Virginia

Ive hired two people and purchased 300k worth of computer equipment this year so far. I'm part of the solution, bitches. (of course most of it was assembled in China :tard:).

Last edited:
Ive hired two people and purchased 300k worth of computer equipment this year so far. I'm part of the solution, bitches. (of course most of it was assembled in China :tard:).

You didn't build that.

He didn't build that either. Someone else made that happen.

clinton-mens.jpg

Well, I didn't laugh because there's nothing inherently funny about either. However, I did call him a moron for making such a comment in this climate of quoting-out-of-context. Yeah, everyone knows what he meant to say but what you mean and what you say sometimes don't align. So yeah, I laugh and criticize any politician who fucks up and makes a stupid comment. And to that extent, this morning I'm wondering how long before Obama tells Joe to shut the fuck up. The man has made two head-up-ass comments, however unintentional or misspoken, in as many days. It's like he's trying to remind everyone of the days of Bush. Your observations are generally accorded more credibility when you take issue with the action rather than who performs the action.

You're presuming that I took issue with the action. It didn't offend me, I just thought it was an amusing fuck up.

Some RWers are calling for Biden to step down as VP. Maybe he should and be replaced by Hillary.

Be careful what you wish for.....

Why do I have a feeling you voted for Palin four years ago?

Nope. McCain.

Look, I agree she was no better than Biden, but, thankfully, she's not the choice this time around. Between Ryan and Biden there is no question in my mind who is more competent.

Let's get back to this slavery thing. So if we enslave the poor, which is what Biden was talking about, can we get something good out of it besides cotton and tobacco? Maybe a little sexual slavery? Can we put them on a diet that doesn't include high-fructose corn syrup? Can we make them do a Hunger Games or Logan's Run type competition?

Nope. McCain.

Look, I agree she was no better than Biden, but, thankfully, she's not the choice this time around. Between Ryan and Biden there is no question in my mind who is more competent.

You're obviously not up to speed on Ryan's proposals. But that's okay- he's not that well versed in them either.

Let's get back to this slavery thing. So if we enslave the poor, which is what Biden was talking about, can we get something good out of it besides cotton and tobacco? Maybe a little sexual slavery? Can we put them on a diet that doesn't include high-fructose corn syrup? Can we make them do a Hunger Games or Logan's Run type competition?

Oh, so the poor talk like black preachers? Good to know.

Back