• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Trying to Bring Back Slavery in Virginia

Unless you think he's saying Wall Street was in slavery, that's a huge leap.

Unless you think he's saying Wall Street was in slavery, that's a huge leap.

Oh I know. I just love our gaffemeister in chief. Hopefully the Republicans can get a little run out of this.

Of course, now that I think about it, I'm kind of curious to know who he was pointing at when he said that.

So do you enjoy politicians in general saying dumb shit or only politicians you don't like saying dumb shit?

So do you enjoy politicians in general saying dumb shit or only politicians you don't like saying dumb shit?

Only politicians I don't like, obviously.

I thought it was kind of catchy. Play on Romneys words and turn it around. Better than Obamaloney :).

So do the politicians you DO like just never say dumb shit or if they do, does it just not matter as much?

Of course they say dumb shit. I just don't enjoy it when they do.

He's just reinforcing an already know fact. You're a jackass.

Are you really going to claim that you don't take pleasure every time you see a Republican step in it, but cringe every time you see a Democrat do the same thing?

I find it funny when anyone steps in it regardless of political affiliation.

I find it funny when anyone steps in it regardless of political affiliation.

So you laughed at Obama when he said, "the private sector's doing fine" and "you didn't build that"?

Back