• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Trying to Bring Back Slavery in Virginia

You really need to be less of a dem schill. Your posts lately have just been a regurgitation of dem talking points.

Lets look at the tale of the tape:

1) More Photogenic: Ryan
2) More DELUSIONAL about issues (domestic): Ryan
3) More Knowledgeable about issues (foreign): Biden
4) More prone to Gaffes/idiocy: Biden
5) More DOGMATIC AND IRRATIONAL in their delivery: Ryan
6) More able to "think on their feet": BIDEN
7) Reach: Ryan
8) Weight: Biden

FIFY

You know, I'm surprised that people haven't looked beyond the idiocy of Biden's remark and tuned into the fact that he started channeling his inner black dialect when he said that. I realize politicians will turn on their inner redneck when down south, but I don't know whether to laugh or take additional offense when Biden tries to act like a brutha. I guess since I'm white I shouldn't give a fuck.

"Un-chaaaaain Wall St. [long pause] They're gonna put y'all back in chains. [laughter] He said he gonna do nothin' about ...[short pause to go back into white man mode] stopping the practice of outsourcing."

Erskine Boles does not think he (Ryan) is Dogmatic and Irrational...but you and Debbie Wasserman Shultz do, so I will go with the adult.

Erskine Boles on Ryan: It’s not Obama surrogate Bill Clinton who is raining on Obama’s parade this time around but his former White House chief of staff Erskine Bowles. In a video capture from 2011, the sometime co-chair of Barack Obama's National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform can be heard singing the praises of Paul Ryan but and his budget plan.

The occasion for Bowles’ effusive praise of Ryan, whom he calls “amazing,” adding that he is “honest, he is straightforward, he is sincere,” was a conference at the University of North Carolina, where Bowles served as president through 2010. In his comments, Bowles does Republicans the added favor of reminding those present that President Obama "came out with a budget and I don’t think anybody took that budget very seriously. The Senate voted against it 97 to nothing."

Ryan is no slouch on foreign policy. He knows his shit.

He's mastered some of the most difficult issues that a Vice President might encouter. For example, the difference between standing in North Carolina and standing in Virginia.

I haven't seen anything to indicate that Ryan is knowledgeable about much of anything beyond his view of economics.

To come up with a plan like he did (agree with it or not) I still think it shows that he is relatively knowledgable with regards to economics.

Virginia? I thought he was in Danville, NC? Grew up 20 minutes from there and always thought it was in VA.

Virginia? I thought he was in Danville, NC? Grew up 20 minutes from there and always thought it was in VA.

It is very much in Virginia. Not that the Vice President should be responsible for that. Too busy threatening the re-enslavement of free people, and other efforts to elevate our political discourse.

In fairness to Vice President Biteme, he could see North Carolina from the house he was staying in during the speech in Virginia.

Biden is such a doofus. I'm sure Pres. Obama wishes he could send him on a top secret fact-finding mission to the Australian outback for the next 10 weeks or so.

You really need to be less of a dem schill. Your posts lately have just been a regurgitation of dem talking points.

Lets look at the tale of the tape:

1) More Photogenic: Ryan
2) More Knowledgeable about issues (domestic): Ryan
3) More Knowledgeable about issues (foreign): Biden
4) More prone to Gaffes/idiocy: Biden
5) More "adult" in their delivery: Ryan
6) More able to "think on their feet": Ryan
7) Reach: Ryan
8) Weight: Biden

So subjective nonsense equals tale of the tape now? Ok.

I am not a fan of Biden but he will destroy Ryan in a Debate.....no question about it!

I hear they are broadcasting it from Newport News. Ryan is screwed. No chance he can take Biden in North Carolina, or any of the other 55 states.

Back