• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Republicans Trying to Bring Back Slavery in Virginia

I knew what he meant when he said the private sector was doing fine so I didnt see it as a gaffe. They have been adding jobs every month, have lots of cash and record revenues. They just aren't expanding at a rate that can swallow up all of the unemployed housing workers and government workers. There isn't enough demand out there for them to invest all their cash (or borrow from tight-fisted banks) in expansion. You think balancing the budget by slashing spending is going to magically create that demand, and you have some fancy book learnin' from Wake Forest and graphs and shit that you can bend towards that end. Obama was making a larger point when he said that, but of course his opponents seized on it and had a little jerk off and you are still wiping the spooge from your lips

Biden says this, and Obama said something about a new America where wealth is shared yesterday. Crickets.

Romney utters anything and it's a gaffe.

Link to the Obama quote? If it's something out of nothing like this Biden one then crickets are deserved.

Do you dispute that Romney made several gaffes overseas?

So you laughed at Obama when he said, "the private sector's doing fine" and "you didn't build that"?

I'd call record profits, trillions in the bank and near historic stock prices doing pretty well..

As to "you didn't build that", how come I'm not surprised that TR keeps telling that lie his masters have brainwashed him with?

Link to the Obama quote? If it's something out of nothing like this Biden one then crickets are deserved.

Do you dispute that Romney made several gaffes overseas?

He did nothing that deserved the criticism. The tabloids jumped on him for saying something they had themselves reported. If that's a gaffe, it's only a gaffe in that he learned that the Brits have an idiot press corps that is not particularly sympathetic to an Obama challenger. Likewise for his other "gaffe" in which it was assumed he forgot some dude's name simply because he addressed him by his title, which is the American style. What other gaffe was there? His subordinate yelling at the press to STFU for making noise around Poland's tomb of the unknown?

The press coverage of his trip was overwhelmingly negative due to those "gaffes"...MRC reported that 86% of the coverage was negative. Now it's MRC, so you can take that report with a grain of salt, but that's all I ever saw on TV.

I'm glad to see Biden's gaffe is all over CNN. My guess is this will be played off as Biden being Biden. Aw shucks, isn't he funny?

So you laughed at Obama when he said, "the private sector's doing fine" and "you didn't build that"?

I can take just about any quote by anyone out of context and make it deceptive.

He did nothing that deserved the criticism. The tabloids jumped on him for saying something they had themselves reported. If that's a gaffe, it's only a gaffe in that he learned that the Brits have an idiot press corps that is not particularly sympathetic to an Obama challenger. Likewise for his other "gaffe" in which it was assumed he forgot some dude's name simply because he addressed him by his title, which is the American style. What other gaffe was there? His subordinate yelling at the press to STFU for making noise around Poland's tomb of the unknown?

The press coverage of his trip was overwhelmingly negative due to those "gaffes"...MRC reported that 86% of the coverage was negative. Now it's MRC, so you can take that report with a grain of salt, but that's all I ever saw on TV.

I'm glad to see Biden's gaffe is all over CNN. My guess is this will be played off as Biden being Biden. Aw shucks, isn't he funny?

Maybe his trip was 86% negative?

I can't wait to be old and senile and get away with saying anything!

Its going to be funny to see Ryan destroy Biden in the debate.....it will be like watching a train wreck.

Its going to be funny to see Ryan destroy Biden in the debate.....it will be like watching a train wreck.

Dude is good, I'll give him that. Full of shit, but his delivery is strong. I bet he spends more time on camera than Romney from here on out.

Biden had both hands and his tongue tied versus Palin. Had he been turned loose it would have been so bad people would have felt sorry for her and hurt the Dem ticket.

Biden won't be hamstrung versus Ryan. He will beat him badly.

Oct 11 is a weak college football night, this might play into the hands of anyone who would actually watch a VP debate.

Biden had both hands and his tongue tied versus Palin. Had he been turned loose it would have been so bad people would have felt sorry for her and hurt the Dem ticket.

Biden won't be hamstrung versus Ryan. He will beat him badly.

You really need to be less of a dem schill. Your posts lately have just been a regurgitation of dem talking points.

Lets look at the tale of the tape:

1) More Photogenic: Ryan
2) More Knowledgeable about issues (domestic): Ryan
3) More Knowledgeable about issues (foreign): Biden
4) More prone to Gaffes/idiocy: Biden
5) More "adult" in their delivery: Ryan
6) More able to "think on their feet": Ryan
7) Reach: Ryan
8) Weight: Biden

Ryan is no slouch on foreign policy. He knows his shit.

Back