• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

He's never won anything (unless you count last years supporters shield), probably why he's never received a look.

2 MLS Cups, 3 Shields, 5 US Open Cups, Concacaf Champions Cup, 3 College Cups. He was our U20 coach in the 2005 tournament when we beat Argentina. I think his time for the big chair might have passed by now though. He might not be a bad interim choice if that situation ever came about.

2 MLS Cups, 3 Shields, 5 US Open Cups, Concacaf Champions Cup, 3 College Cups. He was our U20 coach in the 2005 tournament when we beat Argentina. I think his time for the big chair might have passed by now though. He might not be a bad interim choice if that situation ever came about.

I stand corrected. I was only aware of what he's done with Seattle since 2009.

Guardado out six weeks with ankle ligament damage.

The match is 3 weeks from tomorrow

Goals today for Johannsson, Johnson, and Wood. Johnson scores five minutes into his return from a five week injury.

Also a goal for Chicharito today from outside the box. Little Pea turning over a new leaf in Germany?

He's a dangerous player when in form with confidence. You guys are foolhardy to doubt him. He could terrorize us next month.

I agree that he's a better player than what some here believe, but come on. "Terrorize us?"

Our back line is miserable and he is a natural goal poacher. He won't break us down front to back, but he could easily find the holes in the back line and score 2 or 3. Terrorize is probably too strong a word, but that's my point.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34363289

"The attorney general's office said he was suspected of criminal mismanagement or misappropriation over a TV rights deal and of a "disloyal payment" to European football chief Michel Platini.

That should be interesting.

Back