• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Haven't watched a second but I imagine the Jozy-Zardes combo is as fruitless as it could be

I'd rather start any other combination of the four FWDs on the roster

Haven't watched a second but I imagine the Jozy-Zardes combo is as fruitless as it could be

I'd rather start any other combination of the four FWDs on the roster
It's painful. Neither has any foot skills of any kind.

Wood likely to come on after HT.

Jurgen continues to steal money. Fortunately for him he's in T&T surrounded by football people so no one there is likely to notice.

Uninspired effort.

Zardes far better on the flank than up top w his back to the goal.

Need a couple sparks. Nagbe. Morris/Wood for Yedin, slide Zardes back.

So, don't know if is a US soccer thing, but Greensboro youth soccer is making all youth play in there own age groups. No longer allowed to play up. Was told that decision came higher up than local principalities. That's why US soccer sucks. Kids aren't being pushed like they should.

So, don't know if is a US soccer thing, but Greensboro youth soccer is making all youth play in there own age groups. No longer allowed to play up. Was told that decision came higher up than local principalities. That's why US soccer sucks. Kids aren't being pushed like they should.
Meh, what's more important is that they are pushed up to a more competitive level, not age group.

Back