• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Jozy has done well tonight. One goal a gift, one a deflection, but his assist to Zardes was nice and he's held the ball pretty well and made some smart decisions.

We got the three subs we wanted tonight...Nagbe, Miazga, and Morris.

Yeah Jozy has played well. Of course this is the competition level he should dominate. Jones was meh.

There's really nothing to really be able to assess from such a mismatched game. Only question is if Jones is ok for Trinidad

There's really nothing to really be able to assess from such a mismatched game. Only question is if Jones is ok for Trinidad

I don't think so. I think it's very likely you see Beckerman in there. Though, Beckerman's time left with the MNT is limited so I wouldn't mind seeing Nagbe out there instead.

Fabian at LM and Yedlin at RB has to be the new norm. I'm willing to leak a goal or two to allow them to gel in those positions. Tim Ream at LB? Who knows but at least he can defend.

Huge derivatives test tomorrow, cannot watch. Will check this thread a few times for updates though, so keep em coming!

Back