• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

This fucker is clueless.

Jeff Carlisle ‏@JeffreyCarlisle

Klinsmann: "There was no difference [between the two teams], besides the two goals."

If he can't see that we were tactically dominated tonight then that sums him up as a coach for me. Just clueless.

Get rid.

In on Zardes' first touches being godawful. My nontechnical arse could settle better than him...

cSuDxed.jpg

Seems like our next hire will either be from MLS or at the very least forced to be pro-MLS. The federation guys bristle whenever Jurgen talks shit about the league.

This fucker is clueless.

Jeff Carlisle ‏@JeffreyCarlisle

Klinsmann: "There was no difference [between the two teams], besides the two goals."

That sounds like something [Redacted] would have said.

Disagree here. I thought our back four was pretty good last night - not great, but good. Take away Cameron's mistake on the first goal, and they held up relatively well.

Then you're high. Our line was broken no less than 4 time during open play because of a shit trap.

I love you, but you're just wrong. Our line was an abomination last night. Joel Campbell is licking his chops.

Then you're high. Our line was broken no less than 4 time during open play because of a shit trap.

I love you, but you're just wrong. Our line was an abomination last night. Joel Campbell is licking his chops.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Again, they weren't great, but we far from our biggest problem last night. We did get loose in the second half, but much of that was due to pressing high to cut the lead.

Back