• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Then you're high. Our line was broken no less than 4 time during open play because of a shit trap.

I love you, but you're just wrong. Our line was an abomination last night. Joel Campbell is licking his chops.

I hate to have to continue to proving how wrong you are, dv7, but

http://www.espnfc.us/copa-america/s...inst-wall-after-colombia-loss-in-copa-america

"I think the players take a lot out of this game. Obviously even more hunger towards the second game now," he said. "We put our back against the wall. We need three points against Costa Rica. But there's a lot of positives coming out of tonight."

One was the overall play of the backline. John Brooks had his best game in a U.S. uniform. The partnership between Brooks and Geoff Cameron, who lost Zapata after being picked on the play that led to the opening goal, was solid. Yedlin played well and on a different day, with a different referee, might not have been whistled for a penalty at all.

I hate to have to continue to proving how wrong you are, dv7, but

http://www.espnfc.us/copa-america/s...inst-wall-after-colombia-loss-in-copa-america

"I think the players take a lot out of this game. Obviously even more hunger towards the second game now," he said. "We put our back against the wall. We need three points against Costa Rica. But there's a lot of positives coming out of tonight."

One was the overall play of the backline. John Brooks had his best game in a U.S. uniform. The partnership between Brooks and Geoff Cameron, who lost Zapata after being picked on the play that led to the opening goal, was solid. Yedlin played well and on a different day, with a different referee, might not have been whistled for a penalty at all.

Bacca had 2 1v1s with Guzan. We were lucky it was only 2-0.

also, that was a clear penalty

I don't understand why people are saying Cameron got 'picked' either. He lost his man, by taking his eye off him and couldn't recover.

I don't understand why people are saying Cameron got 'picked' either. He lost his man, by taking his eye off him and couldn't recover.

He wasn't. I thought he was live, but the more replays they showed, the clearer it was Cameron was just slow to react

That was 100% a handball. I would be livid if that happened to us and we didn't receive a PK

Back