• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Didn't watch any. Nonplussed.

Why are you nonplussed, dv7?

because who gives a shit about a friendly where it is just a cash grab because MLS players are out of form (season) and overseas players aren't required to be released

might as well just call in 36 guys and do an intrasquad scrimmage with rolling subs.

Simply not a United quality word.

because who gives a shit about a friendly where it is just a cash grab because MLS players are out of form (season) and overseas players aren't required to be released

might as well just call in 36 guys and do an intrasquad scrimmage with rolling subs.
A United supporter joking about a cash grab. Seems legit.

We have an idea www
I fully blame my mother for this loss.

I was having dinner/family time Sat. night and put on the match, my mother wasn't playing on her laptop and not paying attention to the match, but as it went on she paid more and more attention.

She was screaming and getting into it through OT and then with about 3 minutes left said "So when we go to penalty kicks, how will that work?"

Within 15 seconds Mexico scored.

First and last time I watch with my mom.
We

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

He has a different opinion than you. The fucking horror. Stated it better than trump actually

"I am pleased he is making security of all Americans one of his top priorities. Our enemies have stated -- and in Europe they have proven -- they will take advantage of lax immigration procedures for the purposes of staging attacks. A temporary pause on immigration for the purpose of evaluating and improving vetting procedures makes sense.

You can't post your opinion on the internet if it's different than the social media justice warriors. It's 2017, bruh. Catch up

He has a different opinion than you. The fucking horror. Stated it better than trump actually

"I am pleased he is making security of all Americans one of his top priorities. Our enemies have stated -- and in Europe they have proven -- they will take advantage of lax immigration procedures for the purposes of staging attacks. A temporary pause on immigration for the purpose of evaluating and improving vetting procedures makes sense.
Appreciate your keeping me in line. THANK GOD FOR YOU.

In other news, we have an actual game tonight. I imagine there will be a number of changes and new faces in our starting lineup.

In other news, we have an actual game tonight. I imagine there will be a number of changes and new faces in our starting lineup.

I think Arena confirmed that Robles would start in goal with Zimmerman and Villafana getting starts as well.

Not saying this is the team I would want to field to get necessary points, but tonight, I'd like to see something like this...

------Morris--------Altidore-------
------------Lletget---------------
Bedoya --------------------Nagbe
------------Bradley---------------
Villafana-Zimmerman-Birnbaum-Garza
------------Robles----------------

Not saying this is the team I would want to field to get necessary points, but tonight, I'd like to see something like this...

------Morris--------Altidore-------
------------Lletget---------------
Bedoya --------------------Nagbe
------------Bradley---------------
Villafana-Zimmerman-Birnbaum-Garza
------------Robles----------------

Garza at right back? He's a left footed, left back who isn't very good on his strong foot. I can't imagine we want him to play on the right if we have to play him at all.

where is Agudelo these days? too lazy too google, much prefer to type in this whole post instead.

Back