• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

It took ten minutes before the camera realized we need to see more than 50 square feet of the pitch.

"Arena also said that Geoff Cameron is "great kid", adds he has zero issue with his players having different political opinions. #usmnt"

The goal for Cameroon to win the Africa Cup of Nations was spectacular - what a great way to seal a title. Tremendous skill to scorpion it over his head and then to finish with 3 defenders around him. Ridiculous.

The goal for Cameroon to win the Africa Cup of Nations was spectacular - what a great way to seal a title. Tremendous skill to scorpion it over his head and then to finish with 3 defenders around him. Ridiculous.

It will be a magical day in the future for Matip when his grand kids ask him, "Pop-Pop, how did it feel when Cameroon won AFCON?"
And he will have to reply, "I wouldn't know as I was losing to Hull that day."

Yeah, was wondering that myself. All I've seen is that clip but I heard other angles made it look more like it was off his chest

The cheapest tickets for the Honduras Hex game in San Jose are $86. That's pretty absurd. I went to the Honduras Hex game last cycle and I think the face value was like $25.

89aae2d084f51b04ef4d139647fc66ae.jpg

I like

Nice. Can't really remember red being a main color of a US national team. We need 3 jerseys, and only 3. Main color red, main color blue, main color white. I'd ideally like the same jersey just the colors changed around.

Nice. Can't really remember red being a main color of a US national team. We need 3 jerseys, and only 3. Main color red, main color blue, main color white. I'd ideally like the same jersey just the colors changed around.
I've read a lot of complaints about the crest being all red. I don't care. Pretty sharp IMO

Back