• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Chile goes up 0-1 on Bolivia just before halftime. Bolivia getting dicked over on a couple penalty no calls.

Alexis Sanchez is such a little girl. His performance today makes Suarez and di Maria look like good actors.

I'm starting to think that we'll see MB4 at Napoli. Ham-sick + Bradely = DOMINANCE

Ugh, what a depressing move that would be for Bradley; moving from Verona to Naples. That's like going from Savannah to Newark.

As a city, yes. As a career move - no.

Oh for sure, I was just thinking the difference in locales. Night and day.

I'm still hoping those rumors to Inter Milan were real. He may very well be that first US player starting for an elite team. I tried finding where we guessed when that would happen, but no luck. Pretty sure no one guessed 2012.

Read an article on his options, which appear to be Inter, Roma and Napoli. The author felt that Napoli's style of play, owner, proximity*** to a US military base (which makes no sense to me) and desire to be an elite Serie A team made Naples a better destination for him. Any of these three would be just fantastic.

***Edited: author's reasoning is that Bradley would have a built in fanbase at Napoli. I don't think Bradley cares.

Oh for sure, I was just thinking the difference in locales. Night and day.

I'm still hoping those rumors to Inter Milan were real. He may very well be that first US player starting for an elite team. I tried finding where we guessed when that would happen, but no luck. Pretty sure no one guessed 2012.

Tim Howard at ManU? Did Gooch ever get a start at Milan?

If Bradley joins Napoli... my God. Full on boner. FORZA NAPOLI. Kill all the enemies. Seriously. They'll fucking do it.

Let me get this straight (without even reading a stupid article posted by goal fucking dot com...)

Lavezzi (an attacking winger) leaving makes room for Bradley (a central midfielder). Got it. Makes perfect sense and is clearly not the writer just writing complete shite to fill in a column. We should link more goal.com articles. They research their shit there and don't just completely guess.

Let me get this straight (without even reading a stupid article posted by goal fucking dot com...)

Lavezzi (an attacking winger) leaving makes room for Bradley (a central midfielder). Got it. Makes perfect sense and is clearly not the writer just writing complete shite to fill in a column. We should link more goal.com articles. They research their shit there and don't just completely guess.

True, but I'm not sure that the suggestion is that Bradley will fill that role, but rather that it opens up a spot for Bradley. Could that be?

You need anger management classes, dv7. I can get you the list I used if you'd like. :)

Back