• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Role of the Media

It’s become exponentially more expensive to live it up because there were so many pandemic free money winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s become exponentially more expensive to live it up because there were so many pandemic free money winners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow the unequally distributed PPP free money doesn’t get brought up as a cause of inflation.

GOP Senator J.D. Vance of Ohio appears on ABC's This Week and is cut off when he says that it would be legal for Trump to just defy rulings of the Supreme Court and fire whomever he wants in the federal government and replace them with his flunkies. To his credit, George Stephanopoulos tried to nail down Vance on his comments that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from Trump (Vance at first refused to answer and said that he only wanted to talk about all of the terrible things that Biden has done since being elected, but he finally admitted that he thought there were "problems" with the 2020 election). Vance also stated that if he had been vice president like Pence he wouldn't have certified the electoral vote but would have suggested that "multiple slates of electors" from contested states could have been chosen and Congress could have decided the winner. To be honest I'm surprised that Stephanopoulos actually had the guts to just cut him off. Good for him.

Nice to see from Stephanopolous. News hosts should absolutely take a more hostile stance towards these MAGA morons when they spout dictatorial bullshit in answers to legitimate questions.

It’s so pathetic to see journalists carry water for MAGA types who won’t lift a finger to stop their base from targeting journalists.

NBC News hired Ronna Romney McDaniel a few days ago to the complete surprise of NBC News staff. Now they're firing her due to the backlash.

NBC News hired Ronna Romney McDaniel a few days ago to the complete surprise of NBC News staff. Now they're firing her due to the backlash.
Oh, good.

I guess when every anchor on staff comes out against it, and the president of the cable news arm says she's not coming on air, you have a problem.

Shouldn't have been hired to begin with - she tried to help Trump steal the 2020 election and supported the 1/6 insurrectionists as protestors who were expressing "legitimate political discourse." No doubt conservatives will have a field day saying that she was "silenced" by the liberal media and another sign of how MSNBC doesn't respect conservative opinions, but hiring her was a Fox News/OAN move for MSNBC. Good riddance.

Once hired, she did say that Biden won a fair election and 1/6 was a travesty. So funny how they get morals when they get away from dRump and the Repugnicants

Comer seems like he is dropping the Biden impeachment also. Repugnicants love to waste Americans money of frivolous investigations. 9 on Hillary, with nothing to show from them and 2 on Biden, but I doubt they are done yet.

Once hired, she did say that Biden won a fair election and 1/6 was a travesty. So funny how they get morals when they get away from dRump and the Repugnicants

Comer seems like he is dropping the Biden impeachment also. Repugnicants love to waste Americans money of frivolous investigations. 9 on Hillary, with nothing to show from them and 2 on Biden, but I doubt they are done yet.
Nothing to show from them? All those investigations led to Trump beating Hillary.

Back