• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad!!!

I'll be rolling it during the 530/6 timeframe see y'all out there

WXII cameraman getting a shot of tree rolling. Cops are suddenly nowhere to be seen.

Something hilarious about watching the tour groups walk through the Roll. How does that explanation go? "Uh yeah, its called rolling the quad. We do it after big sports victories. But people are doing it now because we fired the bball coach. This actually is a first. Ever. You are witnessing history."

Something hilarious about watching the tour groups walk through the Roll. How does that explanation go? "Uh yeah, its called rolling the quad. We do it after big sports victories. But people are doing it now because we fired the bball coach. This actually is a first. Ever. You are witnessing history."

I was behind a family walking up the quad and the girl was like "oh, ha, this is cool."

It's weird that the Davis trees are getting the most action. Usually it's the Poteat trees, IIRC.

They spoke with one group and then stood in the middle of the quad. They disappeared when WXII showed up.

My favorites right now are the group of 10-year olds (estimate) in the bottom right. Something especially amusing about elementary school kids rolling today.

Or maybe they're college students. Hard to tell. Everyone looks little.

I'm here now. Looks better on the ground than from the webcam. Interviewer asked a group, "You usually roll the quad after victories. Why are you doing it today?" One guy responded, "Today IS a victory for the basketball program."

Kitchin trees involved now. Taylor needs to get its shit together.

Oh, lookin good now. I'm seeing 13-15 trees with something in them. Only going to get better!

Back