• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad!!!

This all looks good. If we keep it going, the ENTIRE QUAD will be covered by the weekend.

Let me clarify my question. How do I upload a pic from my phone to the boards, not from a URL?

Jeff Goodman ‏@GoodmanESPN 49s
This is incredible. Post-[Redacted] decision. RT @martinrickman: wake forest quad right now via http://webcam.wfu.edu/ pic.twitter.com/FSUxvPBDGq

GOODMAN RT

WOW

8eje7y2a.jpg

Two guys in front of Wait smoking cigars in celebration.

That guy called me out in a Chipotle once because he recognized my face from the first billboard Crowdtilt. Like, legit unprompted, he walked up to me and grilled me about the billboard. I had never seen him before in my life.

That guy called me out in a Chipotle once because he recognized my face from the first billboard Crowdtilt. Like, legit unprompted, he walked up to me and grilled me about the billboard. I had never seen him before in my life.

Classy hypocrite.

He is over reacting, very weak effort at a roll, nothing to get bent about.

Back