• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roll The Quad!!!

Very glad the quad was rolled. This is the best news we have had for our basketball program in 4 years.

Every student is against with the exception of a group of frat bros who rolled

9ete8ajy.jpg

So, I just had some man, who I assume is a professor tell me what we are doing is tacky and we should be ashamed.

He said, and I quote, "Do you know how hard it is to coach in divison 1 at a school like this? It shouldn't matter if we have 10 wins or 20."

Telling him we've been number one in the past didn't stop him.

So, I just had some man, who I assume is a professor tell me what we are doing is tacky and we should be ashamed.

He said, and I quote, "Do you know how hard it is to coach in divison 1 at a school like this? It shouldn't matter if we have 10 wins or 20."

Telling him we've been number one in the past didn't stop him.

Doesn't matter, got tenure.

Reading through his tweets, he obviously respects Jay Bilas -1 Respect Point, he picked OSU to beat Dayton...anyone who has watched a single Ohio St. game this year could have determined they weren't going to win that game -1 Respect Point, and he has already set his sights very very low for our coaching prospects -1 Respect Points.

My feed isn't working anymore...

Edit - nevermind, there it goes

So I rolled one of the trees in front of the manchester building where the basketball offices are and someone immediately came out and started taking it down

Professors at Wake are on the whole incredibly clueless about athletics and basketball in general. Not a big surprise.

Back