• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Samuel Japhet-Mathias

Forgotten? He's the highest ranked (and in some ways, the only ranked) kid in the class.

Forgotten in that he rarely comes into discussions when talking about next year.

Whoever cut that video probably could have left out the hard bank from just behind the free throw line.

What's his level of competition there? The swat on that flat-footed white dude's jumper was hilarious.

I admit I laughed at the dream shake at the 37 second mark.

What's his level of competition there? The swat on that flat-footed white dude's jumper was hilarious.

Not very good from the video. He was easily the tallest guy on the court by a foot. It reminded me of when we lower the rim on the driveway goal and I school my kids (14 and 10) in a little 2 on 1.

He did look comfortable shooting with either hand, which was impressive.

he does look bigger and taller than everyone else on the floor and doesn't get off the ground much. having said that, he looks like he has a few low post moves and soft hands for rebounding.

he will need to quit putting the ball on the floor and get in better shape but i think he could give us some minutes next year.

Prob not too young but I'm def not getting it. Fill me in.

Announcer: "Shack you pretty much scored at will out there."

Shack: "I can score with my left. I can score with my right. I'm amphibious."

Google the rest of the story....

Charles Shackleford once described himself as amphibious because he could use both hands.

That's because everyone is too busy bitching about the other guys.

SJM is the 4th big on the roster and the 4th big this year barely played. Meanwhile, we need at least two of the other freshmen to be in the rotation.

Back