• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr - strength

DashKid

Reaction score
Dude cannot finish in traffic to save his life.

Dinos was the same way his freshman year. So was Tyler Cavanaugh. So i am hopeful its just a strength issue.

Not just from the game tonight. Its been this way all season.

Oh fuck off. He's a freshman. He'll get stronger and be a good one for us.

Please just shut the fuck up.

Dude cannot finish in traffic to save his life.

Dinos was the same way his freshman year. So was Tyler Cavanaugh. So i am hopeful its just a strength issue.

Not just from the game tonight. Its been this way all season.

Is this serious?

Dinos and Cav worked really hard and are now both professionals. Hopefully, Sarr’s future is just as bright.

Some time with Ryan Horn will fix that issue.

Is this serious?

Dinos and Cav worked really hard and are now both professionals. Hopefully, Sarr’s future is just as bright.

Umm, I think i was making the comparison to Dinos and Cavanaugh to make the point that they struggled with finishing but got a lot better at it. Because it was just a strength issue. But right now he cannot finish at the rim despite 7 foot height.

Would be really helpful if he stayed on campus this summer and did not go play for the French National team. Hard to put on a lot of weight when travelling and playing all the time.

Would be really helpful if he stayed on campus this summer and did not go play for the French National team. Hard to put on a lot of weight when travelling and playing all the time.

Maybe he can. FIBA world championship not until 2019.

I’m sure manning will give him sound advice regarding this topic, as he did with Dinos. He’s dealt with the situation before and I trust he’ll help Sarr make the right choice.

Oh fuck off. He's a freshman. He'll get stronger and be a good one for us.

Please just shut the fuck up.

Why should he shut the fuck up??? He's right. He's pointing out the obvious and opening the door for better days down the road. He, and no one else, is saying he won't be a good one for us. You shut the fuck up.

Now we are down to picking on freshmen, 90 percent of which have sucked for over 75 years.

Why should he shut the fuck up??? He's right. He's pointing out the obvious and opening the door for better days down the road. He, and no one else, is saying he won't be a good one for us. You shut the fuck up.

Because it's a stupid fucking comment?

While I'm at it, fuck you.

we need some Prozac and some beta blockers up in here, stat

Sarr has some nice tools and once he spends some time in the weight room will be a very good player

we need some Prozac and some beta blockers up in here, stat

Sarr has some nice tools and once he spends some time in the weight room will be a very good player

It's just a dumb post emblematic of the most miserable part of our fan base. Olivier Sarr wasn't a five star one and done. Everyone knows freshmen, unless they are Marvin Bagley III, need to get stronger in the paint. It's a worthless post and has no value.

do you crush them up into your applesauce, or take with some water?

There's to unpack here. Sarr didn't make it summer school. Thus he didn't have that time to start lifting.

He's had no time off since, at least June due to playing for the French U18 team. You don't want to do heavy lifting during such a long haul.

During a season it's virtually impossible to add weight.

Let's see what happens in the off-season. He's been improving on an almost game-by-game basis.

Back