• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Pitt with 13 in the first half.

For some reason, probably disciplinary, Stallings sat Artis and Young for the 1st 10:00. It was 19-2 when they entered the game. Worst game I've seen at UVA this year. UVA had very little to do to handle Pitt. Pitt got awful awfully quickly. They've got shite next year after Artis and Young leave.

Pitt should just cut their losses and fire Stallings right after this season. That program is going nowhere with that guy.

Stallings. His name shows what you're going to get.

Pitt in decline. Did Dixon leave the cupboard completely bare before he bolted? Don't see anyone on their roster than can replace the production from Young/Artis.

Stallings is so meh.

Who are the refs for the Notre Dame/Louisville game? Actually been called like a normal basketball game.

Adel is a really good basketball player.

Makes no sense to have four ACC games going on at once.

GT not off to a good start.

We cut it to 3 in the 2nd half and then Andrew White III decided to turn the last 12 minutes of the game in his personal pop-a-shot routine. Can't even be mad, he just turned into NBA Jam HE'S ON FIRE mode and rained in some ridiculous 3's.

Georgia Tech has had an excellent season, but they were never a tournament team

Rece Davis: One of the stories tonight has to be Wake Forest with a big road win playing their way onto the right side of the bubble.

Jay and Seth: silence, then drool all over the Big East.

Rece Davis: One of the stories tonight has to be Wake Forest with a big road win playing their way onto the right side of the bubble.

Was that Jay BIllis or Jay Williams? Because I think Jay Billis has been pretty high on us.

Was that Jay BIllis or Jay Williams? Because I think Jay Billis has been pretty high on us.

It was Jay Williams. They completely no sold a Top 50 win by Wake after completely shitting on them this morning for their record against Top 50 teams.

Seth Greenberg is a fucking loser. Let's shoot our load over Marquette and providence. The big east has 2 good teams . Creighton, seton hall, Xavier , providence and Marquette are no better than an acc team like wake, Miami, va tech, and cuse.

Cav, Senior day at GW, on CBS Sportsnet now. Last of the Bzzers I think.

Back