• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Dislike both programs, but it is remarkable how good their games are.

More fun to watch, however, after Wake has a big win.

I'm sorry, but Jackson def does not deserve ACCPOY. Collins should get it, but if you're gonna give it to best player on one of the better teams, it should be Kennard or Colson.

Gotta love the fact that dook would have to beat the 'ville and likely UNC just to make the ACCT Championship game.

ETA, where they would have to beat us.

Last edited:
Moto plays today as well. Hopefully his last collegiate game. I think Manning could have done great things with him, but we may not have gone after Collins.

Moto plays today as well. Hopefully his last collegiate game. I think Manning could have done great things with him, but we may not have gone after Collins.

Moto wouldn't have been here this year. And Moto chose not to stay. He could have.

There's nothing in Moto's career that shows he could shoot or be an upper level ACC player.

Just watched SoCon finals. Karl Hess was one of the officials. How the mighty have fallen. And, yes, he still sucks.

Zaga v Santa Clara has been a fun game to watch, Pugh just had one of the best blocks we'll see this week.

Back