• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Long College Basketball Thread

Please let us see Iona in the NCAAT somehow some way. We need to heal old wounds

kinda want to watch this west coast championship game, but vitale is making it impossible

Another one bites the dust: LSU will part ways with coach Johnny Jones, sources confirmed to ESPN.

This Penn State-Nebraska game is of absolutely no consequence, but it's been a lot of fun to watch. Penn State has actually recruited really well recently and should be a lot more competitive next year.

I'm pretty glad that we didn't ultimately spend a scholarship on Tai Webster.

ETA: I think PSU has a good shot at taking down MSU (and their NCAA hopes).

Last edited:
Semi Ojelaye just put a hex on Washington and his extended family with that posterization.

Maryland gets conference tourney in their backyard amongst much fanfare, then loses first game. Deja vu.

Minnesota, Michigan, Northwestern, Wisconsin. Move the last two rounds to Chicago

They used to be Alaska. Are they Hawaii now?

Dave Pasch blurts out "who are you hugging?", as Dr. J stops to talk to Bill Walton during the middle of the game while he's on the air....Bill promises to sing happy birthday to someone later in the game....this will be an entertaining 2 hours

This West Virginia Iowa State game is fun. Lots of energy on the court and in the stands.

Iowa St fans have always showed well at the Big 12 tournament. They packed the Sprint Center last night. I didn't see many empty seats looking around the arena. Great crowd for a Big 12 tournament game that didn't have Kansas in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I like Iowa St - at least until they meet Kansas. Happy to see them knock off Huggins' team.

Not having college bball tonight is much more annoying than expected.

Back