• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

Kinal just lost the Punt of the Day award.

Okay, you've convinced me. Obviously, Cutcliffe isn't the program builder that Grobe was.

Cutcliffe isn't a program builder. He's at Duke and they're mediocre. It's really just that easy.

Grobe had a lot more to work with from jump street. Caldwell can't coach but he could recruit

Golson with 2 1/2 min in the pocket finding the god on a TD

Last edited:
He just made the Canes look silly again on a catch and run for a TD.

I was going ape shit on that play. I'm as critical of a FSU football fan as you'll find and Golson sucks ass but Dalvin is one of the best RBs to ever come through the system.

Can any of the GT fans on here please tell me why they suck so much? I thought that it was a clear lock for FSU v GT in the ACC championship game. But now I'm more worried than ever about my Noles and GT is absolute ass.

just think if we were in the coastal. would be guaranteed a bowl game every year :thumbsup:

Back