• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long PGA tour thread--the presidents cup from south korea

Lol. Mike Weir has 8 wins. Larry Mize has 4. I am sure there are others too.

Immelman is the one that comes to mind for me. He wouldn't have even been in the field were it not for Gary Player picking him for the 2007 Presidents Cup, which came with an exemption into all 4 majors for the next few years. I think they've since changed that.

It's gonna be hot as shit by then too.

Let's call it 2021.

Man, Dustin just set the course record with a 370-yard drive on the 7th at National in the Honda. He's +4 so there's that...

dude still shot 77. Course is playing very tough. Lot of good golfers putting up big numbers today.

My snow day beer fest was interrupted by the mailman bringing Masters tickets yesterday. It was a great day indeed.

I missed this article the first go-around. Pretty well details the whole Patrick Reed is a douche story: http://deadspin.com/how-patrick-reed-became-golfs-latest-villian-1682766305

It was understood that Reed would transfer for his sophomore season. The choice came down to Florida, Wake Forest, and Augusta State, and considering that his parents now lived in Augusta, he didn't brood over the decision for long. Head coach Josh Gregory sold him on the idea that he'd already tried the big schools, and it was time to see how he'd function in a smaller environment. Reed could see the wisdom in that, so he chose to spend the next two years at Augusta State, living at home the second year.

He probably would have crashed and burned at Wake, but damn, it would have been nice to find out. Wish the falling out with his parents had happened sooner!

Gregory laughed at the fact that despite all the troubles, you could put always Reed in a room full of adults and he'd be totally at ease, and totally charming.

One of my friends is good enough friends with Patrick that he went to Patrick & Justine's wedding. Keeping with the above comment, my friend is 43.

What's up with the golfing rain out? Do they have to play 2 rounds today? Seems like it would be a good idea to have the discretion to just scrap a round when that happens and play the third round today as te final round. Why not?

It was understood that Reed would transfer for his sophomore season. The choice came down to Florida, Wake Forest, and Augusta State, and considering that his parents now lived in Augusta, he didn't brood over the decision for long. Head coach Josh Gregory sold him on the idea that he'd already tried the big schools, and it was time to see how he'd function in a smaller environment. Reed could see the wisdom in that, so he chose to spend the next two years at Augusta State, living at home the second year.

He probably would have crashed and burned at Wake, but damn, it would have been nice to find out. Wish the falling out with his parents had happened sooner!

Gregory laughed at the fact that despite all the troubles, you could put always Reed in a room full of adults and he'd be totally at ease, and totally charming.

One of my friends is good enough friends with Patrick that he went to Patrick & Justine's wedding. Keeping with the above comment, my friend is 43.

Whatever the deal is with Reed, I think everyone would agree he easily out kicked his coverage.

I really took a great deal of pleasure watching Poulter shanking that iron into a pond. He looked like he was in cruise control before that and the hooked drive into another pond. That brought several golfers back into it. Definitely rooting for Casey over Poulter, Reed and Mickelson.

This final group is playing at the pace of 3 80yr old ladies.

It is between Harrington and Reed. But Reed just hit it in the water on 15. It's Harrington's to lose.

Back