• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selection Sunday Thread (NWT)

Louisville's #s are awful since the bottom half of the American is a dumpster-fire and their OOC was weak. They'd be a one-seed in my book, but I'd be surprised if the committee makes them a 2 seed, let alone 1.

I just can't wait to hear Ron talk about the importance of a strong OOC schedule. Hope that comes up a lot.

Oh, don't you worry, it will

Lunardi moved UVA up to the 1 seed.

What time does the CBI announce its pairings?

Ron said the eye test would be an important factor for him. Oh boy.

when/where is ron getting interviewed on live tv? any chance they ask him about his own school?

usually they announce all the teams and matchups and then interview the committe chair i'm thinking round 645 or so.

Not sure how the reg season champ and tournament champ from ACC doesn't get a 1 seed. Best conference and all. Isn't there an AD from some irrelevant ACC school on the committee or something?

Didn't Miami win both last year and get a #2 seed?

Didn't Miami win both last year and get a #2 seed?

Yeah. I guess I meant that more rhetorically. But I guess I place too much on conference tournaments. Winning both in a power conference should be a big deal in seeding, I think.

God, I hope someone asks Wellman about [Redacted] on the air tonight. Assume it won't happen, but I suppose it's possible.

God, I hope someone asks Wellman about [Redacted] on the air tonight. Assume it won't happen, but I suppose it's possible.

Apparently CBS has been coaching Wellman in the finer points of live broadcasting for a few months. This whole thing will be uneventful and as controversy-free as they can make it on air.

Yeah we're gonna have to rely on another news outlet to pop the question.
Timmy D on the CBS tournament montage.

I doubt Katz will ask Ron about anything Wake-related on air, but who knows, maybe off air he'll get a comment or two.

Yeah we're gonna have to rely on another news outlet to pop the question.
Timmy D on the CBS tournament montage.

Followed by Len Bias and Rick Majerus.

Colorado with the 8 seed! Thanks, Buzz!

Back