• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selection Sunday Thread

Did Ron choose Oregon as a 12 seed? Dafuq?

I guess Oregon should be happy they are not in the play-in game.

St. Louis - NMSU will be a GREAT game.

Memphis likely to be an underdog against whoever they play between MTSU/St. Marys. Tough draw for them and tough draw for St. Marys being in First Four.

Every time they interview a mid major coach I think "he's a good fit for Wake". Doesn't matter who it is.

Honestly, I think California may not be in the tourney when everyone assumed they were def in. If Oregon won the conference tourney and finished second in the conference. Colorado is likely not in either.

I don't think they can be as an auto-bid. Four spots are bottom four auto-bids and four spots are last four bubble teams.

As opposed to the other conf champs that have to play in the 1st four? Seems hypocritical then.

Oregon had a bad non-conference strength of schedule. Can't stress that enough in how the committee treats these teams

Dear Duke,
Try playing some tough OOC games on the road.

Thanks,
The Selection Committee

Back