• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Senior Day"

Hand, you are joking, right? That can't be right.

Hand, you are joking, right? That can't be right.

I'm not joking. Obviously the walk-on players got framed jerseys, but the managers got the same frames, but with a photo of themselves in them. It's like "thanks for 4 years of hard work and dedication, to show our gratitude we printed your facebook profile pic at kinkos and framed it for you"

I'm not joking. Obviously the walk-on players got framed jerseys, but the managers got the same frames, but with a photo of themselves in them. It's like "thanks for 4 years of hard work and dedication, to show our gratitude we printed your facebook profile pic at kinkos and framed it for you"

Can we call it rock bottom now?

We've got way more problems than how we manage senior day. It's the least of our issues.

IIRC, even Skip did not start walk-ons on senior day, and I'm not sure they all got to play. Somebody else can look that up. It's always seemed to relate to the situation of the game.

I guess senior day could be worse...
You could pay 240k, tryout 4x every year, practice 3 days/week, weight train 3 days/week, condition 3 days/week, cheer/dance @ every football, men's and women's bkb game for 4 years and then get premier wellman to hand you a $20 bkb signed by Buzzdelik? What a joke!

That's the way it was in 2005. My sister's roommate was a manager then. Not everything is a rallying point for outrage.

What do you do with a giant framed picture of yourself in a suit? I guess hang it in your bedroom so the ladies know they are in the presence of a legend.

What do you do with a giant framed picture of yourself in a suit? I guess hang it in your bedroom so the ladies know they are in the presence of a legend.

Posterity I guess. They'll always remember what they looked like in dress clothes at 21.

Back