• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So are you all going to apologize to the Stratts?

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
This billboard went up a week ago. It perfectly captures the mood of the fanbase now.

IjCSqFH.png

Stolen from vtwhatetc

The billboards and any other public displays are embarrassing and counter-productive. Send emails/letters, call the AD and stop donating. Bullying RW (or anyone else) in public is a really dumb idea.

I don't think you know what that word means

The billboards and any other public displays are embarrassing and counter-productive. Send emails/letters, call the AD and stop donating. Bullying RW (or anyone else) in public is a really dumb idea.

This. Grow the eff up and quit acting like children. The only thing we know for sure is that billboarders wasted their money.

For a fleeting second, I thought [Redacted] had been fired when I saw this thread title.

This. Grow the eff up and quit acting like children. The only thing we know for sure is that billboarders wasted their money.

And it gives any worth while prospective coach a solid reason not to come to Winston-Salem knowing what he and his family would have to deal with in a relatively small community.

There is really not a single positive thing that comes from the billboards. Whenever Bz is fired, it won't be because of a billboard on I40.

I am not apologizing because, even though I am Otter from Animal House and not a true Stratton, I have no problem with public humiliation of RW so I never dissed the Stratts in the first instance. The hatred of RW has only intensified as a result of his failure to terminate Buzz immediately after the ACCT. Leaving us to wonder all this time is RW's way of fucking us, so fuck him the fucking fuck. Humiliate him all you want.

Hell no. It sucks that a handful of townie dorks fucked up this process - and you enabled them PHDeac. There is a special place in purgatory for you, my friend - making stupid graphs that only the purgatists on acid or shrooming will be able to interpret. I hope you are responsible for all the signage in purgatory. If so, a lot of folks will just opt for hell.

There is really not a single positive thing that comes from the billboards. Whenever Bz is fired, it won't be because of a billboard on I40.

Wrong. Although it has no bearing on decisions to retain or fire [Redacted] it likely is at the least mildly irritating to Premiere Wellman. I'm sure his AD buddies read the papers, blogs and sports news. Anything to make that asshat even the least bit uncomfortable is a positive.

I don't agree with this at all.

I disagreed with the billboards because I thought that they were a waste with Bz gone, and made us look petty in that event. I still think that Bz is gone, so I still think that they're a waste, and I still think it made us look petty.

If only we knew how to contact him!

Oh, man, that's easy. You can just send a letter to:

Justin Maynard
Sales Executive
AirSign – Outdoor & Aerial Advertising
12 NW 5th place
Williston, FL 32696

Back