• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So are you all going to apologize to the Stratts?

Just the threat of the banners caused Wellman to fire Grobe.

YOU TELL EM BRO.

what these JERKCLOWNS don't realize is that every little good thing that has happened in every single one of there pathetic wake Forest lives,, we are responsible for those things. When we ran a small (admittedly unsuccessful) campaign to rid nbc of the evil Lester holt in the late 1990s, that threat of a tornado of mediafury is what caused the Today show to drop their investigation into clark/teague.... when we signed the great Tim duncan, who do you think it was that sent strongly worded letters to the dave odom coaches in 1991, imploring them to start recruiting the carribbean?? when last year the acc brought in notre dame and WE as a conference did not disband, WHO do you think it was that told the mister swiffer he should consider the irish in 2002??? WE have been here all along, your demon guardian angel deacons,, and we are SICK of being underappreciated here!! What we need as a FANBASE right now is to move forward TOGETHER into the post buzz error and hopefully start winning again, that is what is Important,, I think we can call agree!

the next time you want to Second guess our influence,, ask yourselfs: what am I doing for the cause? did i even construct and ship out dioramas to relay my message? did I write an angry message in the dirt on my athletic director's vehicle?? and if the answer to any of these QUESTIONS is "no" then you are being a BUTTBUDDY and you need to reevaluate your entire position on this issue,, thanks!!

"We're Waiting."

The Stratts nailed the month of March. What a crucial time and they captured it in 2 words.

"We're Waiting."

The Stratts nailed the month of March. What a crucial time and they captured it in 2 words.

Ironically hey did absolutely nail the theme if the search.

Oh god I ♥ this thread so much

★★★★

The billboards and any other public displays are embarrassing and counter-productive. Send emails/letters, call the AD and stop donating. Bullying RW (or anyone else) in public is a really dumb idea.

Pos

Family Wealthy Enough To Have The Kind Of Refrigerator Doors That Blend Into Cabinets

700.jpg

MCLEAN, VA—Acknowledging they had trouble locating the appliance at first, guests of local couple Steven and Diane Bazelon reported Monday that the two are apparently wealthy enough to have the type of refrigerator that blends into the kitchen’s cabinets. “I knew Steve and Diane had some money, but when I noticed that the cupboard I was looking at was actually a fridge, I realized they were even richer than I thought,” friend and recent houseguest Sam Dockery said, noting that the refrigerator contained two neatly arranged rows of Fiji water bottles and that the kitchen had its own pretty big flat-screen TV. “Not only that, but their bathroom has a shower with one showerhead on top and two on the side, and a sink that’s just one of those big bowls resting on top of a pedestal. They’re loaded.” Dockery added that he should have known the Bazelons were that well-off when he pulled into their circular driveway

nope. just mainly for the assholes on this board.

Yeah the guy eating out of a maple refrigerator is gonna hold the elevator for the guy who doesn't make (enough to buy a maple refrigerator) in four months. COME ON.

Family Wealthy Enough To Have The Kind Of Refrigerator Doors That Blend Into Cabinets

700.jpg

MCLEAN, VA—Acknowledging they had trouble locating the appliance at first, guests of local couple Steven and Diane Bazelon reported Monday that the two are apparently wealthy enough to have the type of refrigerator that blends into the kitchen’s cabinets. “I knew Steve and Diane had some money, but when I noticed that the cupboard I was looking at was actually a fridge, I realized they were even richer than I thought,” friend and recent houseguest Sam Dockery said, noting that the refrigerator contained two neatly arranged rows of Fiji water bottles and that the kitchen had its own pretty big flat-screen TV. “Not only that, but their bathroom has a shower with one showerhead on top and two on the side, and a sink that’s just one of those big bowls resting on top of a pedestal. They’re loaded.” Dockery added that he should have known the Bazelons were that well-off when he pulled into their circular driveway

I saw this too, and came here to post it. Early bird.

Who do you like better: Harv or TheThirdStratton?

Will anybody ever match the awesomeness of BandwagonBoy back in the old days?

Who do you like better: Harv or TheThirdStratton?

Will anybody ever match the awesomeness of BandwagonBoy back in the old days?

What about TiborBialy? I think he, Harv, ChrisPaul3, and RobertTrentJones were my favorites. Rogersends was a serious contender. Dude nailed that season. Rogersends was probably Ken Pomeroy.

Back