• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So are you all going to apologize to the Stratts?

Wellman has been put on probation by the BOT. They are tired of it. He is one more f up from being fired.

Believe what you want but it's the truth

This may be true but we all know it is only serious when Wellman gets put on Double Secret Probation and Hatch gets that sneaky little shit Neidermeyer on it.

So are you all going to apologize to the Stratts?

iQpaX3P.gif

For many moons, I have waited to post this video to the boards. This thread has finally allowed the opportunity.

Which Stratton is Christian Bale? Who is the filthy-mouthed provocateur that best matches with DV7? Which athletic department apologist best encapsulates the sliminess that is fat Weasel? Why can Newsies dance in sequence so much better than the posters of this board ever would?

Be sure to watch the whole thing! Dan Collins/Bill Pullman walks on to the scene at the end!

BBD in the medical profession we spell the word "disfunction." I am also going to assume you do not work in a medical profession.

From Wikitionary:

disfunction
1.Common misspelling of dysfunction.

So who's the Wake Grad?

And what did you get with your unreturned calls to the AD's office and withheld Deacon Club donations? Absolutely the same thing, dickhole.

Ron Wellman hasn't kept Buzz employed to spite anybody. He has done it because he's a fucking mongoloid.

That's a lot of assumptions to be calling someone else a dickhole.

So you haven't been calling?

Even better. You criticize people for wanting to force change while you did nothing to force it on your part, letters or otherwise.

Bzzz was fired/resigned Thursday. Wellman was feeling extreme pressure by big donors to stop the neg publicity. He figured that with football ending, He would make his move then, By firing Grobe. We were told by, what you call insiders, that the threat of the banner scared the shit out of wellman. He quickly named a very respectable Clawson. Bzzz IS NOT getting year five for that exact reason.
This is hilarious.

Even better. You criticize people for wanting to force change while you did nothing to force it on your part, letters or otherwise.

No it's not. No one needed to force change. And in fact, no one forced change. Buzz was either going to rise or fall based on his own merits. And that's exactly what happened.

When was the last time Wellman said anything about the basketball program? I don't think I can recall anything this year. He knew this was the make or break year. Before that, he did what he needed to do - back his coach and be supportive.

No it's not. No one needed to force change. And in fact, no one forced change. Buzz was either going to rise or fall based on his own merits. And that's exactly what happened.

When was the last time Wellman said anything about the basketball program? I don't think I can recall anything this year. He knew this was the make or break year. Before that, he did what he needed to do - back his coach and be supportive.

We got ourselves a LOWF-enabler, right here

It's not about people's importance or ego. It's about change. Someone has to step up.

Stratt and I have taken a lot of stupid shit on here about not labeling Y axis, etc. The graphics of the billboards are not nearly as important as the fact that they went up. We could have put a picture of RSF in those gay ass white sunglasses and they still would have worked.

Did Air Sign mess up the banner? Yep. But the threat of it scared the shit out of Wellman and the BOT.

Don't blame ME for that, chief. You're the one who fucked it up.

We got ourselves a LOWF-enabler, right here

Mich's idea of a good WF fan:

THANKYOU-SIR-MAY-I-HAVE-ANOTHER.jpg

What a bunch of bunk. As if Year One of The Worst Team In ACC History (or a close second to GT's first ACC team) wasn't enough to judge Buzz on. The ads and billboard didn't even start until the end of Year Three, when Buzz's failures were clear and demonstrated. You can't fall if you never rise. By any measurement, Buzz is a significant failure, and that was abundantly clear after three years of misery, if not before he even stepped foot on the Wake campus.

Back