• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

So are you all going to apologize to the Stratts?

There are an awful lot of internet warriors on here, but without the Stratts, VT, DV7, and Irish, among a few others, we'd be sitting pretty with Grobo and Buzz at the moment. And that's the truth. I haven't seen a single poster on here do jack shit, myself included, to get Buzz the fuck out.

TRUTH!!!

But was the omission of goolsbyrules and thedeacfan from the list of other board titans on purpose or just an oversight?

If not them, then who?

There are an awful lot of internet warriors on here, but without the Stratts, VT, DV7, and Irish, among a few others, we'd be sitting pretty with Grobo and Buzz at the moment. And that's the truth. I haven't seen a single poster on here do jack shit, myself included, to get Buzz the fuck out.

What do you say if bzz is not gone?

Haha. Those guys didnt cause any change. The real change happens because people with money demand things to change. Stop deluding yourself bout your or any other poster's importance.

It's not about people's importance or ego. It's about change. Someone has to step up.

Stratt and I have taken a lot of stupid shit on here about not labeling Y axis, etc. The graphics of the billboards are not nearly as important as the fact that they went up. We could have put a picture of RSF in those gay ass white sunglasses and they still would have worked.

Did Air Sign mess up the banner? Yep. But the threat of it scared the shit out of Wellman and the BOT.

Of course lack of donations have tremendously impacted things but don't discount the negative publicity. Wellman has been put on probation by the BOT. They are tired of it. He is one more f up from being fired.

Believe what you want but it's the truth

It's not about people's importance or ego. It's about change. Someone has to step up.

Stratt and I have taken a lot of stupid shit on here about not labeling Y axis, etc. The graphics of the billboards are not nearly as important as the fact that they went up. We could have put a picture of RSF in those gay ass white sunglasses and they still would have worked.

Did Air Sign mess up the banner? Yep. But the threat of it scared the shit out of Wellman and the BOT.

Of course lack of donations have tremendously impacted things but don't discount the negative publicity. Wellman has been put on probation by the BOT. They are tired of it. He is one more f up from being fired.

Wellman is not on probation. Absolute fabrication of reality.

Facepalm

At least the Stratts haven't just been sitting around with their thumb up their ass all day crying and complaining about everything, without doing anything about it.

If he keeps fucking up by getting those multi-million dollar donations ending with HALF a million instead of a WHOLE million, he'll be ran right outta town.

Can we get back to the important topic where we fight over proper medical terminology and the dude arguing is completely wrong?

But from the real word, thank you Margaret McGaha from Louisiana for your input

Margaret McGaha · NLU, Monroe, LA

My husband's doctor report

Reply · Like

· Follow Post · February 27 at 2:05pm

I was then going to add Ms McGaha as a facebook friend and then realized she's just someone who takes the internet too seriously and her husband has been in and out of chemo for a year.

Maybe she'd like to be friends with a Butthead like you.

Bzzz was fired/resigned Thursday. Wellman was feeling extreme pressure by big donors to stop the neg publicity. He figured that with football ending, He would make his move then, By firing Grobe. We were told by, what you call insiders, that the threat of the banner scared the shit out of wellman. He quickly named a very respectable Clawson. Bzzz IS NOT getting year five for that exact reason.

You are fucking delusional. First, Clawson wasn't quickly named coach. It took a bit of time. Grobe was fired/resigned before Wellman had even interviewed Clawson and the other names on his list. Second, the insiders are simply fucking with you. You took a one page fucking ad out last year - a pretty good one. Did Wellman flinch? No. Wellman fired Grobe AFTER the season. If he was scared of a fucking milquetoast trainwreck banner orchestrated by your maple-fridged, triple chinned self and whatever other cross-eyed douchebags you got slurping your small town money, he would have fired Grobe before the end of the season. Banners work at outdoor stadiums you fucking nimwit, not during basketball season

You are fucking delusional. First, Clawson wasn't quickly named coach. It took a bit of time. Grobe was fired/resigned before Wellman had even interviewed Clawson and the other names on his list. Second, the insiders are simply fucking with you. You took a one page fucking ad out last year - a pretty good one. Did Wellman flinch? No. Wellman fired Grobe AFTER the season. If he was scared of a fucking milquetoast trainwreck banner orchestrated by your maple-fridged, triple chinned self and whatever other cross-eyed douchebags you got slurping your small town money, he would have fired Grobe before the end of the season. Banners work at outdoor stadiums you fucking nimwit, not during basketball season

There's the Jaybone we all love

Back