• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Spring Football Practice

Yep

"Unrivaled" weekend - Uva (what is this???)
Homecoming - Ole Miss
Family day - Louisiana
Senior Day Duke

I probably would have made Homecoming against Clemson on October 12th rather than the Ole Miss game

Yep

"Unrivaled" weekend - Uva (what is this???)
Homecoming - Ole Miss
Family day - Louisiana
Senior Day Duke

I probably would have made Homecoming against Clemson on October 12th rather than the Ole Miss game
The fair is Oct 4-13, but some set up apparently starts the weekend before, which took Louisiana and Clemson out for homecoming. With the Cal Friday game (and Duke at home in the Thanksgiving weekend slot), Ole Miss and UVa were the only options left for homecoming. It sucks, but we really didn’t have much of a choice.

selling my tickets to that game. Can't pay me enough money to watch that blowout
I bet we play them close for three quarters, but then when the game is on the line, we go into full-on turtle mode. Ala Clemson game in 2022. We play not to lose, but the damn breaks and we lose by 3 TDs in the fourth quarter.

I bet we play them close for three quarters, but then when the game is on the line, we go into full-on turtle mode. Ala Clemson game in 2022. We play not to lose, but the damn breaks and we lose by 3 TDs in the fourth quarter.

I don't see this happening. In fact, this could be closer to the FSU games of the 90's in which Bowden sat on a stool and told jokes for 4 quarters.

Any ideas on Micah Mays? He was our top recruit last year, and redshirted. I didn't see him at the spring game, so I assume he is injured? Same with Antonio Robinson as well. He was in sweats on Saturday. Are these just minor issues or something worse?
Also thought the freshman, Ober Ajongo looked really good at LT. He moved his feet very well and was very good on switches. I think he is going to be a stud once he fills out.

Any ideas on Micah Mays? He was our top recruit last year, and redshirted. I didn't see him at the spring game, so I assume he is injured? Same with Antonio Robinson as well. He was in sweats on Saturday. Are these just minor issues or something worse?
Also thought the freshman, Ober Ajongo looked really good at LT. He moved his feet very well and was very good on switches. I think he is going to be a stud once he fills out.
he is injured, Clawson specifically mentioned D. Greene, Micah Mays, and Deuce Alexander, all as injuries and missed spring game.

Back