• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

spring game thread

Armstrong 95yd td on the kick return but there is a flag and it is coming back.

Sack, 12yd pass to Robinson,about 9yd scramble for Hinton. Hinton is 4-8 for 37yds for the game.

Hinton with about a 6yd 1st down pass to Serigne. Hinton has 8 att for 12yds rushing today.

Hinton 13 yd completion to Cortez followed by a deflection pick for the White.

25yd return on the int. Wolford 8yd pass to Hines.

Wolford to Pike to 16 first down. 50 seconds left

Wolford takes a sack on 2nd and g at the 4. 3rd and g at 17 with 17 seconds

Just cause the Chat Thread said it's a treat and would be a shame if somebody else posted...

fuck,you,gif,punxxx,punxxxgif-81ec8e20e12c951d9daf683b1b3fdefd_h.jpg

incomplete in endzone and Weaver hits the 31yd with 8 seconds left 16-3.

Weaver best kicker we have had since Swank.

The first contact is still on the offensive side of the line of scrimmage.

This is an uninspiring running game.

We had one series where Dez ran the ball well. The same one he caught the td on. Can't wait to see the new guys suit up for us this fall.

So far Worthen Crump Weaver and Serigne looking good on offense. I'd also say Wolford but some questionable sacks and decisions make me a little concerned. Part of that is a still questionable OL. Weaver nailing all FG attempts was nice to see. Armstrong deserves some credit for a couple of big returns, although I wonder how good our KO coverage team is.

Defense looking pretty decent in making all yards pretty hard to come by. Again, our D or sluggish O?

Also relatively few penalties by both teams is a good thing to see. Pretty pleased but our lack of star power and OL play will again limit our success I fear.

I definitely Wolford starts this fall, but Hinton comes in quite a bit and gives us another look. Wolford is not quite as fast, but still a very capable runner.

Wolford nice pass to Donatell for a 13yd gain over midfield.

Nice drive by whiter right now. A nice 13yd catch by Hines followed by a nice 8yd catch by Crump ball at 22.

Back