• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

spring game thread

Weaver missed the 26yds fg pulled it slightly left.

A lot of the QB tackles and sacks aren't reflective of actual play due to the green shirt. Hinton has had a run or two where he'd have gone a long way but someone got a hand on him.

A lot of the QB tackles and sacks aren't reflective of actual play due to the green shirt. Hinton has had a run or two where he'd have gone a long way but someone got a hand on him.

The defense wasn't going all out to get him down either.

nice throw over the middle of the dbs. Missed ep 22-3 White.

Finally a really pretty long pass from Wolford to Hines for a TD. Based on todays performance, Wolford is clearly #1 QB, although with a little more experience Hinton will be pretty good himself. He's had some good throws but needs more seasoning reading Ds and making decisions.

Nothing going on Hinton's next drive 4th and 18 from the 10.

Finally a really pretty long pass from Wolford to Hines for a TD. Based on todays performance, Wolford is clearly #1 QB, although with a little more experience Hinton will be pretty good himself. He's had some good throws but needs more seasoning reading Ds and making decisions.

I absolutely agree with this. Hinton reminded me of a last years Wolford with slightly better wheels.

That was nice pass from Hinton to Lewis.

Int at the 14 when white goes for it on 4th and 8. Wolford just threw it up for grabs Thomas Brown picked it.

Really nice pass about 45yd pass from Hinton to Lewis to the 25,

Hinton with a nice pass over the middle to Stamey at the 1 broken up by Kemp.

I liked having an actual game rather than a structured scrimmage. I'd think the players would like it better too.

Team is still a very young one and we'll again have difficulty on offense. Probably not as bad as ly but until we get more stout on the OL it's going to be tough going.

Definitely liked the format more.

Back