• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stand back, there's a hurricane coming: vs. Miami tonight

Miami had no answer for Collins, and tried a lot of things. Nothing worked. Wake's bigs just owned the paint all night. Moore doing nice work in his short stints as well.

Let's see if we can carry some "mo" up to Raleigh and get one on the elusive road.

Hopefully, this will help their heads stay in games. When Collins does not get in foul trouble, Wake can play well, as they did tonight!

happy for the win, sad for the state of cbb

whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, FGA, whistle, whistle, TV timeout, whi...

96 points... Well damn.

Take that, Vegas.

Hopefully, this will help their heads stay in games. When Collins does not get in foul trouble, Wake can play well, as they did tonight!

Except that Collins had 2 fouls in the 1st half and picked up his 3rd 2 min into the 2nd half.
It was interesting to see Manning leave him in after that 3rd foul for a couple minutes. I haven't seen that before.

Waiting for our Kenpom ranking to update like
social-network-refresh-o.gif

Except that Collins had 2 fouls in the 1st half and picked up his 3rd 2 min into the 2nd half.
It was interesting to see Manning leave him in after that 3rd foul for a couple minutes. I haven't seen that before.

Glad he did, Collins needs to feel the weight of being in the game with foul trouble and learn how to play with it and learn not to get in that position so much.

Seriously curious whether it was the foul trouble of our other bigs that cause that, or if his trust in Collins is growing.

Shout out to Crawford. Terrible first half, Childress playing great early, but in crunch time he came in and settled everything down. Broke the press repeatedly under control, couple great dishes and dunks, a big 3, some solid free throws... Put in good minutes when we needed them.

Back