• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

cliffs notes on day 1? I really don't want to read all of that. I skimmed and I saw gouda got day hit and a bunch of losers dickrode eagles onto vanilla tic. Anything else?

Tic was sketch overnight and left without voting - he was a good vote.

cliffs notes on day 1? I really don't want to read all of that. I skimmed and I saw gouda got day hit and a bunch of losers dickrode eagles onto vanilla tic. Anything else?

And tsy switched in ot at gooner's request.

Other than that you pretty much have everything I gathered from skimming through all the pay attention to me trash.

Vote count through post #520:

tsy (2) - damo, boston
Eagles - Gooner
loki - Tejas
damo - jtp
Gooner - QT

I'm heading to the gym. If things get to a majority while I am gone, police yourselves. Remember the 10 minute rule.

Reading back through day one now. I have no real issue with Tsy going because that self-preservation day 1 is just awful. One thing that really stood out on reread so far is Tejas' tone which is more combative and aggressive than normal.

Tsy was around and would have claimed in advance if he was civ special.

Qt is probably civ.

***tsy***

Reading back through day one now. I have no real issue with Tsy going because that self-preservation day 1 is just awful. One thing that really stood out on reread so far is Tejas' tone which is more combative and aggressive than normal.

If tsy does not claim, he needs to get voted off.

Greetings friends. My bad on missing the first vote, RL stuff came up.

Reading the thread now to get caught up.

Is nobody posting because Mafia makes up nearly 50% of the existing players and they don't want to stick out?

Is nobody posting because Mafia makes up nearly 50% of the existing players and they don't want to stick out?

not much to do without a claim from tsy. depending on his claim, either he dies or loki imo

I know, right? He's around too.

I'm not a typical fan of a majo, but I'm close to the point of wanting one, now.

Back