• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

Thinking out loud - there are 23 players. There are 30 NHL teams. 4 players are Penguins, 4 are Sharks. That means there are plenty of spare teams left for safe claims. The Bruins are a famous enough team that they should be assigned a regular player, right?

For the record the tic lynch wasn't dickriding

Maybe toogs would get it if he would read

Thinking out loud - there are 23 players. There are 30 NHL teams. 4 players are Penguins, 4 are Sharks. That means there are plenty of spare teams left for safe claims. The Bruins are a famous enough team that they should be assigned a regular player, right?

Mafia generally have safe claims

I'm still feeling a Loki lynch. He has looksd rough today

I don't like sleepys vote of iggles with many better options on table

And lots of folks dropping turds, like tim

Rommy felt fine to me for most of yesterday, but end of round and today he looks worse to me

Stop. This is NEVER a good idea.

Mafia generally have safe claims

I get that. I'm thinking the Boston Bruins are a famous enough team that they'd be one of the first assigned to players and not reserved for safe claim. Spare teams would be like the Columbus Blue Jackets (which I didn't know was a team until I looked up the number of NHL teams).

Back