• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

the entirety of your day one interactions. It's a slow build, like when you forget to wash your hands after de-seeding habeneros, and then take a piss. You feel a tingle, and then a bit of an itch and then 10 minutes later you scream oh my god and hope you didnt rub your eyes.

Yeah, that happened to me once with nuclear wings at a bar in Fenwick Island. It wasn't pretty. The eyes were saved though.

What exactly did I do day 1? Oh, btw, mafia doesn't come in near the deadline and do what I do there. But whatevs.

Also doesn't mean eagles is not mafia. Just likely not a penguin

Isn't it possible the decision for tsy to ice someone came when Eagles wasn't around to tell tsy not to? He comes back to see what happened and now can rail against it. Wouldn't be the first time he bussed a teammate as mafia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well tonight is going to suck without Gouda or Da. I'll try to help.

Past 9PM - Banter time!

What's everyone up to? We're trying to finish up House of Cards. For some reason, my wife gets tired of the show, so it takes forever to finish the season.

Isn't it possible the decision for tsy to ice someone came when Eagles wasn't around to tell tsy not to? He comes back to see what happened and now can rail against it. Wouldn't be the first time he bussed a teammate as mafia

This goes against banter time, but I checked on that earlier. Eagles doesn't post for approx 1.5hr before the announcement of the hit (that's when I stopped looking), but posts 1min after the announcement of the hit.

I lost it on the reread. whatever. ***no vote*** reluctantly

This goes against banter time, but I checked on that earlier. Eagles doesn't post for approx 1.5hr before the announcement of the hit (that's when I stopped looking), but posts 1min after the announcement of the hit.

So could be planned from the get go

Past 9PM - Banter time!

What's everyone up to? We're trying to finish up House of Cards. For some reason, my wife gets tired of the show, so it takes forever to finish the season.

banter should be restricted to people with 30+ posts; no-shows like boston, tim, qt, etc down the line cannot participate and must make a substantive post before talking about chipotle and got

So could be planned from the get go

Could be, but wasn't. Eagles is right - it's better used for Mafia to hit a Cop. It was definitely used because they were afraid of losing it.

banter should be restricted to people with 30+ posts; no-shows like boston, tim, qt, etc down the line cannot participate and must make a substantive post before talking about chipotle and got

Tim is dead and coming from you I wouldn't call me a no show

Past 9PM - Banter time!

Just got back from urgent care. Muscle spasm in my neck. Worst thing ever. Muscle relaxers ftw

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

klLIdw6.jpg

somehow I have posted more than you after not being in the game until day 2 and being silenced day 3.

Just got back from urgent care. Muscle spasm in my neck. Worst thing ever. Muscle relaxers ftw

Ive heard of people unable to move on them. Do you handle them well?

Also, I didn't say it to earlier, but despite it not mattering, excellent work on that hit.

Ive heard of people unable to move on them. Do you handle them well?

Also, I didn't say it to earlier, but despite it not mattering, excellent work on that hit.
I had the same issue about a month ago. Seems to be tied to me running. Not sure why it all the sudden started but this time around its been unbearable. Cant turn my head, constant achey pain and god forbid I have to cough. Way worse than last time.

Back