• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

I had the same issue about a month ago. Seems to be tied to me running. Not sure why it all the sudden started but this time around its been unbearable. Cant turn my head, constant achey pain and god forbid I have to cough. Way worse than last time.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Make sure you don't tighten your shoulders when you run. They should be loose and flexible. Supposedly, loose shoulders is what makes us awesome runners.

Why not? He was sure. He hit Mafia. It sucked Mafia 1 didn't tell him they were targeting the same guy.
Toogs jas a mental block that does not allow him to give me credit for anything.

Made some pretty awesome southwestern chicken wraps for dinner with chili home fries.

Toogs jas a mental block that does not allow him to give me credit for anything.

its just not good play and results oriented to think otherwise. assuming you are civ, since the other maf hit him don't you wish you had your vig back?

i do have a mental block on 27=doofus tho. but more importantly he should post.

its just not good play and results oriented to think otherwise. assuming you are civ, since the other maf hit him don't you wish you had your vig back?
I was initally angry about it but no, with them hitting him too it pretty much 100% cleared me.

Either mafia or they left him alive hoping we'd lynch him.

Neither the Sharks nor the Penguins hit tsy last night. The Penguins probably did not know the Sharks had a hit or were going to use a hit (I read the dead post like the Penguins had the hit and the Sharks had a bonus hit).

Last night tells me that tsy is not a Shark.

He's either a Penguin or a special cit.

Loki is not a Penguin

***switch to loki***

i will rolecop tsy tonight :)

Someone better than me tell me if Rommy does this to teammate Loki. Pretty sure loki is not a Penguin, so if we can eliminate him from the Sharks too, that would be excellent.

100% of the time SD3 is traveling for work he is mafia.

Better luck next time.

***sd3***

Really weird out of nowhere from doofus, especially for like his 3rd post of the game. It reads like if SD3 is Mafia, so is doofus.

Last vote count for the night (through #1192):

sd3 (4) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp, damo
Eagles (2) – Numbers, Deacsfan27
Gooner - sd3
Numbers – loki

reading the OP, are we certain there is no indy? I don't read it as there being a chance of one, which is clearing for JTP. sd3 mentions not being indy. That is the extent of the evidence for this topic.

reading the OP, are we certain there is no indy? I don't read it as there being a chance of one, which is clearing for JTP. sd3 mentions not being indy. That is the extent of the evidence for this topic.

Why is Indy even a discussion? That would have been mentioned if so

Tsy would be killed if he was a civ and posted that if it was anywhere near his actual role.

***Tsy***

Raise is most likely not a Penguin

Back