• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

right well almost nothing is better than nothing.

other thoughts: still voting for you this round, numbers has fallen off a cliff, eagles is still probably mafia, doofus is quiet, too quiet to be mafia id think, not his style, I could be down for a goon run as well.

right well almost nothing is better than nothing.

other thoughts: still voting for you this round, numbers has fallen off a cliff, eagles is still probably mafia, doofus is quiet, too quiet to be mafia id think, not his style, I could be down for a goon run as well.

These reads are terrible. Quite wrong on doofus and play style, I don't know what your thing about numbers means at all, and I don't know how anyone can think I'm maf at this point

These reads are terrible. Quite wrong on doofus and play style, I don't know what your thing about numbers means at all, and I don't know how anyone can think I'm maf at this point

it means he has posted once this entire day. Doofus is not the quiet mafia type, that is not wrong at all.

That is just so backwards. These people post nothing, therefore they can't be Mafia.

I think hes correct in saying this isn't doofus normal play style. However in the past when doofus goes quiet I remember him being uninterested civ. Doofus plays much better on average as mafia, IMO

You didn't answer why you used "principles"

Short version:

In the last post game, we were discouraged from dick riding. In the last round, it really seemed like Eagles was trying to get others to dick ride him to get SD3 or Tim lynched. I resent that action.

Vote count through post#1228:

sd3 (4) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp, damo
Eagles (2) – Numbers, Deacsfan27
Numbers – loki
Tejas – Boston
damo – Tejas
Gooner - sd3
Deacsfan27 - DV7

Majority is 9.

Short version:

In the last post game, we were discouraged from dick riding. In the last round, it really seemed like Eagles was trying to get others to dick ride him to get SD3 or Tim lynched. I resent that action.

I don't think eagles was encouraging it as much as gooner and jtp just don't know any other way to play

I'm not against a Eagles run for reasons mentioned earlier.

I'm not against a QT run. Easiest way for Mafia to hide is to not be around. She's been perhaps the most not around. Plus, there's a lot of respect for her play. I don't know her, but her play has not been helping my side, so I have to assume it's against my side.

The only thing I recall her saying is not to make assumptions on what I know about NHL (not much) names and Tsy's safe claim. She was 100% right, but as was said previously by Eagles, in a 2 Mafia game, even Mafia is trying to find Mafia, so it's hard to clear Civs.

I don't think eagles was encouraging it as much as gooner and jtp just don't know any other way to play

Not providing Rommy with anything other than (paraphrasing) "I've been saying it all round" or "SD3 or Tim kill" made me think otherwise.

Not providing Rommy with anything other than (paraphrasing) "I've been saying it all round" or "SD3 or Tim kill" made me think otherwise.

I see. I found that interaction strange as well, FWIW. Also odd that eagles has never considered me to be anything other than a penguin.

Lol. Just die bro. Correcting civ assumptions about how things play out is a mafia move. Next time dont do it.

You would be getting votes for it regardless of whether eagles was on you or not. Now yoy also sound like bitter mafia.

Are you atempting to hit for the mafia cycle?

I see. I found that interaction strange as well, FWIW. Also odd that eagles has never considered me to be anything other than a penguin.
Uhm. Perhaps its because the entire theory of you being mafia revolves around your clarification of tsy's play.

Plz remind me what mafia tsy was on.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Lol. Just die bro. Correcting civ assumptions about how things play out is a mafia move. Next time dont do it.

You would be getting votes for it regardless of whether eagles was on you or not. Now yoy also sound like bitter mafia.

Are you atempting to hit for the mafia cycle?

Here's my thoughts on the situation:

We're at 9-3-3. There's a lot of Mafia left. There's a decent shot Eagles is Mafia and SD3 is Mafia.

Eagles threw out 2 names he wanted dead last round. At least 1 was a Civ. That doesn't make SD3 a Civ. If anything, it makes Eagles more likely to be Mafia.

One of the things he pushed before game is in a 2 Mafia setup, if he's Mafia, he's good for the Civs to have around because he's hunting other Mafia. Well, that's not held up, so where the value for us?

I just got to work. I will be in a meeting from 9:00 my time to 9:45ish.
I will be posting when I get it typed up my thoughts to satisfy the masses.

Back