• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

These two posts back to back really stick out if Eagles comes back mafia.

Makes a post and then seemingly realizes it comes across as overly defensive of a player, then has to atone for it with an immediate follow-up.

JTP is basically a confirmed civ due to a vig hit. And by basically, I mean definitely.

Eagles isn't going to make it to the end game regardless. His only chance to win if/when he is the final mafia member on his team is to eliminate the other mafia and then get players to suck his dick for the rest of the game and not vote him off.

It's pointless to discuss any end game that involves Eagles.

And that wasn't what my point was discussing, so I am glad we are on the same page.

There is literally a zero percent chance I am mafia.

I forgive you because youve barely been around.

I only clear you of mafia if Eagles is mafia because...

1) If you are in the opposite mafia of eagles then you try to get him lynched, not try to stop it
2) If you are in the same mafia as eagles then you don't defend him so ardently here

If Eagles is civ tho...I'm looking your way.

If JTP's hit isn't Civvifying enough, it's a hell of a separation play.

Eagles isn't going to make it to the end game regardless. His only chance to win if/when he is the final mafia member on his team is to eliminate the other mafia and then get players to suck his dick for the rest of the game and not vote him off.

It's pointless to discuss any end game that involves Eagles.

nah eagles will not make this end game no matter what.

jtp isnt necessarily clear, but he shouldnt really be considered at this point

I know I haven't been around a lot, but his play the last page is just bad.

Either a mafia or an EV - civ (I can relate).

jtp isnt necessarily clear, but he shouldnt really be considered at this point

Sharks mafia isn't going to hit one of their own

Penguins mafia isn't going to hit the same person twice

jtp claimed the kill and wasn't counter-claimed. He is pretty damn close to a civ lock.

I still cant get over damos first two days. Might make me hard headed, but they were AWFUL

Sharks mafia isn't going to hit one of their own

Penguins mafia isn't going to hit the same person twice

jtp claimed the kill and wasn't counter-claimed. He is pretty damn close to a civ lock.

Bro its jtp. I will not lock anything

Raise, you still havent answered why you were so against lynching tsy day 1

Raise, you still havent answered why you were so against lynching tsy day 1

I don't know that I was really against any day 1 lynch so much as I thought there were better options. I thought people were jumping on him for low hanging fruit, hence I went after those that were opportunistic on that.

Bro its jtp. I will not lock anything

For jtp to be mafia we also have to assume that the Penguins and/or Sharks have an extra vig kill in addition to tsy's/rommy's.

I just don't see a game where a mafia has two additional vig hits to use as well as their normal kills.

Back