• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

So now you want to jump on the doofus bandwagon I started?

It's a bit late for that!

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. Find someone else to yell at. I'm a bit tired of listening to you.

I explained my thought process for not voting for raise... I think he's still a candidate but not for this round.

You have a lot of posts saying "not this round, but soon". Going to look really shitty for you if sd3 is civ, which I'm pretty sure he is based on experience playing with him.

Vote count through #1343

sd3 (6) – Gooner, Eagles, jtp, damo, QT, loki
Eagles (4) – Numbers, bym051d, DV7, Raise,
Boston (3) – Toogs, Deacsfan27, Tejas
Tejas – Boston
Gooner - sd3

You have a lot of posts saying "not this round, but soon". Going to look really shitty for you if sd3 is civ, which I'm pretty sure he is based on experience playing with him.

Ok, then kill me. I'll happily be done having to read your posts.

From the person bitching about how quiets have to go, have to go, have to go, not quite sure why suddenly sd3 is completely clear to you and we should kill someone else.

a lot of nonsense movement for a result that was predictable yesterday

How many times you gonna say "not this round"?

7 more seems sufficient.
I think one person is the play this round. Therefore, no one else should be this round. AT THE END OF THE ROUND.

Back