• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia Game - Sharks win the Cup!

The Raise switch at 10:23 bothered me much more (Eagles to Boston).

That was weird too.

Maybe I was reading it wrong, but it looked like twice Raise's votes didn't get cast for Eagles. I don't know if the first one ever took, but the second time I checked the later vote count, it was there.

No. It was a stupid comment

giphy.gif

Not only did Raise basically "talk" to the mod by telling him the vote count was wrong, it was like he was drawing attention to the fact that he was on Eagles. A lot of smoke.

Not saying this is gospel, but this is the last of the lists Loki made:-

Numbers: slight mafia lean
bym051d: civ lean, helpful civ, seems organic
DV7: civ lean
Tejas: civ lean, all over the place
lokisapocalypse: civ
jtp: civ lean (vig claim?)
Eagles: mafia lean, rommy interaction was weird, boston all over his nuts was weird
Boston: mafia lean
damo: no read
sd3: nothing of substance
Gooner: no read
RHTB&G (Raise): civ lean
Toogs: civ lean
QT: no lean, all over eagles and raise
Deacsfan27: no read, hasn't contributed much

6 mafia left
Mafia in order of how strong I feel they are mafia: Boston, Eagles, dumbers, sd3, doofus, damo

If Boston, Eagles, and Raise are all on the same mafia they really bungled the whole deal. Boston could easily still be different mafia than Rommy though. I'm still trying to wrap my head around Eagles attempting to distance himself from the vig kill day one.

Pens need to kill his ass. Otherwise, we just sit back and watch him keep picking them off.

This post feels a good time to mention that damo is most likely not a penguin

Based on his last round vote (Numbers) and this post above, it is possible that Loki found Numbers and was trying to get us on him. He didn't switch until the very last minute.

I'm guessing that if he found the godfather he would have just revealed though.

you serious clark?

Back