• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia signups - Need confirmation from Brasky and Thinking

redwing42

Reaction score
Figured it was my turn to run one of these things. No SLT input this time around, though. This will be a 2 mafia game with mostly standard roles. Shooting for 22 players, and the first deadline will be Tuesday morning, due to the holiday weekend. Game will probably open some time on Monday, especially since I can't finalize roles until after tonight's game 7.

1. tsywake
  2. DaDeacs
  3. Numbers
  4. Anonymous
  5. timdunk
  6. Chaos
  7. bym051d
  8. DV7
  9. Tejas
  10. lokisapocalypse
  11. romanov
  12. jtp
  13. Eagles
  14. gouda
  15. Boston
  16. damo
  17. sd3
  18. tic
  19. Gooner
  20. RHTB&G (Raise)
  21. MNHammer
  22. QT
  23. Deacsfan27

Last edited:
Figured it was my turn to run one of these things. No SLT input this time around, though. This will be a 2 mafia game with mostly standard roles. Shooting for 22 players, and the first deadline will be Tuesday morning, due to the holiday weekend. Game will probably open some time on Monday, especially since I can finalize roles until after tonight's game 7.

Username is appropriate

I'll play if there's a decent chance it's over by Thursday. Have a flight at 12:30 on Thursday. Otherwise, I'm out

Sure!

Chic mentioned being interested next week. I sent her a message about this signup earlier in the week.

If you get 22 people that are Wake posters will that eliminate Terp/Kansas folks? If so I might play and that might push others to play as well.

Screw it, I'll be fully in. But I'll just be either driving or flying midmorning to mid afternoon so access depends on airport WiFi and a CRJ plane having WiFi.

I'm going to calculate everyone's corsi and +/- ratings this game.

If you get 22 people that are Wake posters will that eliminate Terp/Kansas folks? If so I might play and that might push others to play as well.

This is a non-discriminatory game. While I am not passing any judgement on either Wake players or those from other boards, it does not make business sense to refuse the game to anyone. The recent run of mafia games has only been possible because both communities have been participating. Limiting those who can participate will only lead to fewer games. Besides, a number of Deacs played on the Terp boards for years. It is only fair to reciprocate

Back