• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia signups - Need confirmation from Brasky and Thinking

If Brasky is in, that makes 24, which is a couple more than I was looking for, but I can work around it. Took out Thinkingwithmydeac given the player list. Roles will be out sometime Monday, and everyone will get a PM.

Some of you might be wondering where I've been. I could say I was very busy at work, or that I had computer or Internet issues, or that I was sick. But those wouldn't be true. Except maybe the sick part.

You see, this is a game. It's supposed to be fun, and I'm supposed to look forward to it. But for the last couple days, I haven't felt that. I'm not a fan of the theme (sorry mods), but that's not why. I've felt dread and exhaustion just thinking about logging in to this game. When playing a game starts feeling like a chore that needs to be done, there's problems.

Some of that onus is on me. I deliberately chose not to play in any games here before this STANLEY CUP FINALS MAFIA round so as to not give away any of my meta. I didn't think about the reverse; that I wouldn't get a read on anyone else's meta beforehand. All I've had to go on is this game.

On that topic, you all have been wanting my reads on people. Well, here's a selection. If you're not listed here, you really didn't make an impression on me.

MNHammer/Eagles/QT - In over your heads. No big deal; I was too.

Dumbers - Primary reason for my exhaustion.

Doofus - Antithesis of Dumbers.
PH - More concerned with post quantity than post quality.

Roman - Egomaniac, and I'm surprised he could make such a huge post count while sucking his own $#@! over his reputation and post counts.

Toogs - Right about 2 things: I was town, and I don't give a $#@!.

Because I really don't give a $#@!. Not about any of you players, this tournament, or this game. Whichever side wins doesn't matter to me. I knew I wouldn't be advancing to the final round before we even started. That became even more clear once I understood why there was so much hype around this particular game. Most of us stood no chance of advancing in this draw.

Apologies to BiffTannen, for not being a better teammate.

Apologies to Redwing and the tournament organizers, for taking a spot from someone that might have been better suited for it. But for a tournament that was trying to draw new players to the forum to play on the regular... that's not gonna happen with me. Soon as my part is done, I'm gone.

And apologies to my home community. We'll talk about all this back there soon.

I know what some of you are thinking. That I'm whining, or throwing a tantrum of my own. Thing is, I'm not. For a tantrum, I'd need to be angry. To whine, I'd need to be upset or sad. And either one would mean I gave some sort of $#@! about any of this.

I really don't.

I'm done.

giphy.gif

He's making fun of the world champ thread. Someone made that post with diff names.

I couldn't get past the "bio" section in nonny's game. They are terrible.

I couldn't get past the "bio" section in nonny's game. They are terrible.

We need to play a game with anime avatars and lots of anime gifs.

Or not.

We need to play a game with anime avatars and lots of anime gifs.

Or not.

Pretty sure the only possible theme this should be attempted with is...

Taylor Swift Mafia

anigif_enhanced-10799-1437490857-18.gif

Back