• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stanley Cup Finals Mafia signups - Need confirmation from Brasky and Thinking

I'm boarding a plane to the W-S area for the first time since '08. Can you feel the excitement

Holy shit @ Da and bym... bym I can't rep you. LOL'D HARD

See discrimination!

I can certainly get you in to the game if you would like. Given your earlier post, though, it didn't seem like you wanted to play in a game with a significant UMd/KU contingent. Just let me know and I will adjust accordingly.

Finishing up the game now. Roles should be out around noon and the thread will open shortly thereafter. Have not gotten confirmation from either Brasky or Thinking to this point, and if I do not hear something by 11, they will be out.

OK. Game is locked, RNG is active and roles will be out shortly. Puck drop to follow.

I have to open the bar on Memorial Day, so I'll be spotty. So fuck the first person to ask where AssTurtle is.

Roles are out. Everyone should have gotten a PM. Let me know if not.

who do I have to fuck to get a pm when these things are happening.

Back