• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Suspensions and Dismissals - Sousa, Gibson, Preble

you talking about wellman? i thought it was a head injury.

Blue collar approach to blue chippers doesn't always work but then Strong isn't landing blue chippers.

As a parent who is paying a boatload of money for his son to attend Wake Forest, I'm always amazed how these goofballs piss away a college degree that would otherwise cost over $250k and it costs them $0. Do they have that little regard for the school that they are willing to throw this opportunity away? These are 18-22 year old kids, but don't they understand any of this? My perspective on all of this has changed now that I'm forking over big bucks to MSD, and I'm a lot less understanding and unsympathetic to the guys who throw this opportunity away.

As a parent who is paying a boatload of money for his son to attend Wake Forest, I'm always amazed how these goofballs piss away a college degree that would otherwise cost over $250k and it costs them $0. Do they have that little regard for the school that they are willing to throw this opportunity away? These are 18-22 year old kids, but don't they understand any of this? My perspective on all of this has changed now that I'm forking over big bucks to MSD, and I'm a lot less understanding and unsympathetic to the guys who throw this opportunity away.

Well maybe your son can walk on and earn a scholarship. Look at this as an opportunity.

But athletes should be paid.

I can't say it's a huge loss. Preble was more interested in drinking beer and smoking last year than going to practice or the gym. I wish he had panned out, but right now this just looks like a couple more scholarships open.

Drinking and smoking? Sounds like a good fit for Coach Dooley's offensive line.

Misdemeanor larceny for Preble.

This wasn't the cause of prebles dismissal from the team, he failed a drug test(s). The blogger so dear article is just making an assumption based off of a background check, the writer of that article is making connections that don't exist and have no backing.

Back