• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TC on his way to Nova

With the way Wright uses guards, you can never have enough of them.

But these aren't Foye/Ray/Lowry guards...

These are all point guards who can't score. If Wright figures this out, then he's legit again in my book.

It's just odd. Nova recruited over him, too, with their own 4-star PG (which is in addition to the 4-star PG they already had) and a transfer likely accepted to woo a 2013 5-star PG... That's at least three other talented PGs on the roster and solid chances of landing another elite one.

Just odd. He must have despised Bz or REALLY missed home.

Best of luck, TC...

ETA: I'm referring to the following:

PG:
Dylan Ennis (transfer - Rice - 2*)
Tyrone Johnston (So. - 4*)
Ryan Arcidiacono (Fr. - 4*)
Tony Chhenault (Jr. - 3*)

And all it took was CMM to scare him off here?

I think the fact that a hardship waiver is being considered indicates that he really did leave due to family problems.

It's just odd. Nova recruited over him, too, with their own 4-star PG (which is in addition to the 4-star PG they already had) and a transfer likely accepted to woo a 2013 5-star PG... That's at least three other talented PGs on the roster and solid chances of landing another elite one.

Just odd. He must have despised Bz or REALLY missed home.

Best of luck, TC...

ETA: I'm referring to the following:

PG:
Dylan Ennis (transfer - Rice - 2*)
Tyrone Johnston (So. - 4*)
Ryan Arcidiacono (Fr. - 4*)
Tony Chhenault (Jr. - 3*)

And all it took was CMM to scare him off here?

I'd say this is pretty much the final word on that point. CMM did NOT scare him off.

It was probably a combo deal. It sounds like he does have issues at home since the hardship waiver is in play. Also CMM coming in probably meant he was going to be more of a role player. So he'd rather be a role player at home where he can be with his mom. Also Ennis won't get a waiver so TC won't have to worry about him for his first season if he gets the hardship waiver and can play immediately. That's my take.

Chennault hasn't even filed for the hardship waiver yet. Regardless of whether or not he recieves it, he will have 2 years of eligibility once he starts playing.

being scared of competition with an incoming player and having your coach announce that an incoming player is next year's starter are two different things

being scared of competition with an incoming player and having your coach announce that an incoming player is next year's starter are two different things

I get your point, but I'm not sure that they're two different things.

It was needless to say that [Redacted] and co. were recruiting over him, so such a statement was pretty much implied. But, [Redacted] was also the jack@$$ that would say something like that in earshot of the starting PG. What a joke of a coach..

It was probably a combo deal. It sounds like he does have issues at home since the hardship waiver is in play. Also CMM coming in probably meant he was going to be more of a role player. So he'd rather be a role player at home where he can be with his mom. Also Ennis won't get a waiver so TC won't have to worry about him for his first season if he gets the hardship waiver and can play immediately. That's my take.

I agree with all of this.

Back