• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TC on his way to Nova

Essentially. It divided the entire team.

I used to think Wright could manage egos. Not so sure anymore.

What happened to his hand?

I think Dominic Cheek chose Villanova over Wake as his final 2. Weird he is turning pro though ..

This is the post where I also remind everybody that Jay Wright is former ultimate frisbee warrior. I expect JW to flee the Big East in the next three years for a better conference and a fresh start.

And what is the Fischer Reynolds fiasco? Similar to the Braxton - ? fiasco? You balled my girlfriend and now I won't pass you the ball?

He broke it playing pickup a couple of weeks ago.

Best of luck to Tony at Villanova. We know Jay Wright can coach guards so it should be interesting to see how Tony's career there progresses.

They got the Ennis transfer from Rice the other day. Surprised that Nova took both of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if they no longer take Chennault after Dylan Ennis' commitment. They will also have the freshman point that we really wanted (Ryan A.) coming next year.

He started last season for the Demon Deacons, after becoming their first player from Philadelphia since Fran McCaffery in 1978.

Aside from rj, we don't have much luck with Philly-area Deacons.

Dave Telep ‏ @DaveTelep (4m)
Tony Chennault, former Wake Forest PG, is now on the Villanova roster. Committed today.

I guess it's official.

Better check for foundation cracks at the Palestra. I would hate for that place to crumble because of a Chennault clanger from three.

Reactions: TBR
Best of luck to him. It will be interesting to see how he develops with a different coach.

While he was here he was a class act.

He started last season for the Demon Deacons, after becoming their first player from Philadelphia since Fran McCaffery in 1978.

Thanks. Yosh was a Top 5 ACC scorer from Conchoken (right next to Philly)...Charlie Floyd not so much.

Hopefully one of our incoming recruits can replace all the blocked layups and ignore all the fast break passing opportunities.

Maybe not in basketball, but off the top of my head we had John Stone in football and Dave Bush in baseball.

What happened to his hand?

I think Dominic Cheek chose Villanova over Wake as his final 2. Weird he is turning pro though ..

This is the post where I also remind everybody that Jay Wright is former ultimate frisbee warrior. I expect JW to flee the Big East in the next three years for a better conference and a fresh start.

And what is the Fischer Reynolds fiasco? Similar to the Braxton - ? fiasco? You balled my girlfriend and now I won't pass you the ball?

We were one of his finalists, but we dropped out because Ari Stewart didn't want Cheek here.

so villanova took TC and that dude from Rice, the one with the 5star brother from canada?

It's just odd. Nova recruited over him, too, with their own 4-star PG (which is in addition to the 4-star PG they already had) and a transfer likely accepted to woo a 2013 5-star PG... That's at least three other talented PGs on the roster and solid chances of landing another elite one.

Just odd. He must have despised Bz or REALLY missed home.

Best of luck, TC...

ETA: I'm referring to the following:

PG:
Dylan Ennis (transfer - Rice - 2*)
Tyrone Johnston (So. - 4*)
Ryan Arcidiacono (Fr. - 4*)
Tony Chhenault (Jr. - 3*)

And all it took was CMM to scare him off here?

Last edited:
Back